4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
You know, as a developer, you can't simply ignore people asking dumb questions, raging over delays or trying to be smartasses by trying to make you look bad. Because some people only do this in rare occassions, and most times they are fine and decent human beings who actually have a helpful input or a spot-on feedback.

But I found a great way in this forum to identify people being hostile for the sake of being hostile, from others that just had a bad day. It is simple and bulletproof.
This is how you do it:

If you find a person that in at least 2 or 3 seperate ocassions post something unnecesary, dumb or despective in your thread... and you don't know if you should aknowledge them or ignore them. Just go to their profile, quickly check their "posting" tab, and if you find that their last 10 comments were "delay whinnings", or simply trash posts against a developer and/or another user.... you WILL KNOW that interacting with that person will only result in more trash talk from them.
It only take a couple minutes, and you will be saving yourself hours of disgust.

So, when you are in doubt of answering to someone that you don't know if he is just temporarily upset or just a full-time asshole, use this method and then act accordingly.

#avoidtheasshole

(This was a public service announcement brought to you by Dr. Bones).

You're post in a nutshell:

"People who criticize devs that are constantly delaying there projects are assholes".

What a killer argument, Stalin would be proud of you...

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
Just gonna state my opinion here,sorry if I get someone's hopes up for an update (it happens to me a lot in this thread)
I get that people are a bit aggravated by the slow development but cut the man some slack. And if you can't,too bad,but you're not helping by whining and bashing the content creator all the time.

May 16, 2017
Are there any plans for full gallery? You can replay most of the scenes sure but with all those fades, delays, running, waiting its very frustrating thing to do with one hand on my dick.
Yeah, i've said that to him last year, but the gallery is bugged since forever... now the gallery it's not even important, if he decides to fix this, it's gonna take him another 6 months...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You're post in a nutshell:

"People who criticize devs that are constantly delaying there projects are assholes".

What a killer argument, Stalin would be proud of you...
It wasn't criticism though, Doc has takes criticism both from his patreon and here regularly. You were just wrong, like completely. We get it, you like this game, we all do; we want this update right now but he cant just pull it out of thin hair. If you want to channel your hate anywhere it should be at Patreon.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Are there any plans for full gallery? You can replay most of the scenes sure but with all those fades, delays, running, waiting its very frustrating thing to do with one hand on my dick.
Hi there. I don't have plans for a complete gallery. I'm not a fan of galleries. I just wanted to give the players the chance to replay the scenes that are not repeatable in-game.

But who knows, maybe when game story reachs its end I could add an "endgame map" with every scene in the game, as a reward. Just maybe.

Additionally, I'm glad to know you are forced to play with only one hand.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Also, to all the lovely people defending mine and this game's honor. I really appreciate it. But remember, replying to unnecesary posts from unnecesary mad people willl only bring more unnecesary replies with unnecesary outcomes.

There is a difference between fair critizism and the ramblings of a bored asshole. And at this point we all know who is who.

#avoidtheasshole
(I would really love to make this a trend)

sirentama

Feb 27, 2018
Also, to all the lovely people defending mine and this game's honor. I really appreciate it. But remember, replying to unnecesary posts from unnecesary mad people willl only bring more unnecesary replies with unnecesary outcomes.

There is a difference between fair critizism and the ramblings of a bored asshole. And at this point we all know who is who.

#avoidtheasshole
ur so cute doc

jcrowe010

Nov 15, 2019
Have full stats on lucille and MC but can't initiate sex scenes. Is it a bug or is there something I need to do?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017

#avoidtheasshole
The longer the game is in latest replies the more chance it has of being seen. In a way they are helping.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Have full stats on lucille and MC but can't initiate sex scenes. Is it a bug or is there something I need to do?
Stats aren't the only "blocking" factor. Do all the non penetrating scenes with her.(Blowjob handjob, thighjob )
Even with full stats it wouldn't make sense to go from 0 to a 100 and immediately have sex with her when she hasn't even given you a handjob or a BJ.
Doing certain scenes will open up other more sexual scenes and so on and on.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Guide says nothing about having full points and not being able to fuck any of the girls
Start by reading the Change Logs from oldest to newest, think of them as a road map, do not progress to the content of the next version until all of the current versions scenes are completed, Use the Walkthrough to get through the events of Version .03 also to learn character timings and game mechanics, then progress to the Guide to figure out how to do the scenes outlined in each progressive version of the game.

If you used an editor to just max out all of the girls without actually playing the game, you will have issues. This game is meant to be played and discovered, not viewed like a movie.

Cheers!!

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How was i wrong, explain it pls.

Why do i need to hate Patreon, Patreon is the main plattform from where we get our h games.
You didn't understand there concept they use paypal as there payment method.
PP is against stuff like incest, Patreon is dependant from paypal they have to obey to there guidelines.

That's why they kick projects from there page that are against pp policies.

Some will say they suck cause they aren't supports of absolute freedom of expression & free speech.
But they never made the claim that they are.

(Btw Doc is also against free speech if he had the power he would ban all critics, like Icstor's dog Dasati makes on his discord
but here both don't have such power thats why doc for example trys to establish stupid hashtags to avoid critics)

Back to topic:
Doc on the other hand know there guidelines & is against making the game paypal friendly but at the same time he mentions that he is not making enough money.

In this case it isn't the fault of the big companys but of the dev.

Im sure they would give him the option to earn money on patreon again but he have to change the parts of the game that are against there rules, if he wants to earn more money again...
God, I honestly feel sorry for you. Imagine having all the information right in front of you, and still missing the mark. I have to say, i'm now pretty convinced you aren't an angry fan, but a troll, welcome to the ignore list.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes