4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
I like your game quite a bit! And I'm certainly not mad.

As for liking you... Well, that's another story. Considering that most of your interaction on here is you playing the victim to farm sympathy, like you are right now. You're not so innocent and deep down you probably know it, you've given people valid reasons to complain. But there's no reason to dredge up the past yet again. I'm sure it would just be taken down anyway.
his defence force is honestly more annoying than the people complaining

Reactions: aikaevent1

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
There's nothing anyone can say to stop people who like to complain. You will only give them another topic to complain about.
So let'em, don't engage them, they have their rights to do so as long as they don't break the rules of the forum, and if they do, there are always mods around.

If people don't like the game, that's ok. If people don't like me, that's ok too. Let them be mad, if they want to be mad.
I like the game and that's rare for me, because I don't like games with Incest content but I make an exception with this game.
As far as you as a person, I respect you and the work that you've done on the game.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
Doc sayed he was going to try to update each game in 1 month in a half time, but this one idk if its already passing that after the release of new game and still christmas/new year vacation which everyone deserves so that doesnt count, i would say dont get ur hopes to high for this update cause for what i check from the trello most of it its reworks and some other stuff. DC doesnt update the game any faster he takes normally around 4-5 months he only updates faster when he doesnt hv anything to stop him from drawing.

Nope DC updated SS 4 times in 2019

This was the updates we received in 2019:

Doc updated Manor only 2 times in 2019

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018

I know all that, 2019 Doc only updated 2 times cause of patreon problems and he had to make a new game to put on patreon or else his page would be deleted and aswell doc needed to make something to keep making the games full-time. I mentioned 1.5 month each update it was meant after the release of the new game not before so those version mean nothing to what i was talking about.

chain88

Nov 26, 2019

Oh look, Gasanvar piped up to throw shade on the Doc, what a surprise move on his part. Drexl: "He must have thought it was Gasanvar day. It ain't Gasanvar day is it?" Marty: "No man, It ain't Gasanvar day".

(And before you retort, I don't care that it's "technically accurate", shade is shade.)

andrewssgt

Jan 11, 2020
How do you search the thread? Would like to be able to comb this MASSIVE thread without going through 400+ pages.

andrewssgt

Jan 11, 2020
How do we report bugs. In my game state Martha gets stuck walking into MC room to initiate the bj scene for the first time.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do you search the thread? Would like to be able to comb this MASSIVE thread without going through 400+ pages.
The option is in the top right corner of the page.

1578940934050.png

Input either a phrase or a word and then "Search".

any work around? or just load a previous save and hope it works?
Did you load a save from a previous version? It's a bug that seems to happen if you started the game on a version earlier than 0.12.1.

Also since the Doc has been tweaking some aspects of the game and instead of v0.13 we are gonna get v0.15, there's almost a 100% chance we're gonna need to start a new file from scratch to avoid any other bugs that could pop-up by using older saves.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes