4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
by multiple you mean on another game ?

ok let's say 3 months for this and 3 months for the other one... still to long even dc updates his game faster...
You will notice...
A.) A slight discrepancy in the income of DarkCookie compared to the Good Doctor.
B.) DarkCookie has a staff, the Good doctor does not.

Comparing Apples and Oranges doesn't work.

Cheers!!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
just remember hes having to update the boob jiggles ( very in important ) and character models and finish off the cop and robber storyline so updating the old stuff and adding new scenes with mia and we're getiing a new side character ( hopefully a grandma ) so this update is the most when it comes to content we've had :giggle:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
just remember hes having to update the boob jiggles ( very in important ) and character models and finish off the cop and robber storyline so updating the old stuff and adding new scenes with mia and we're getiing a new side character ( hopefully a grandma ) so this update is the most when it comes to content we've had :giggle:
A GMILF like those from quality hentai?

I'd be down for that, certainly.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Just checking in to see if the update is out? Not yet it seems. That's cool, take your time Doc. I'd rather have a good update when its ready than some rushed out bug fest any day.
Besides it take a special kind of jerk to complain about a free game not getting updates fast enough.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
There's nothing anyone can say to stop people who like to complain. You will only give them another topic to complain about.
So let'em, don't engage them, they have their rights to do so as long as they don't break the rules of the forum, and if they do, there are always mods around.

If people don't like the game, that's ok. If people don't like me, that's ok too. Let them be mad, if they want to be mad.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
There's nothing anyone can say to stop people who like to complain. You will only give them another topic to complain about.
So let'em, don't engage them, they have their rights to do so as long as they don't break the rules of the forum, and if they do, there are always mods around.

If people don't like the game, that's ok. If people don't like me, that's ok too. Let them be mad, if they want to be mad.
Bones be like:
And i agree.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
there's people who don't like you good doctor that impossible your a badass dev what have ya done thats worth complaining about :unsure:

Dec 21, 2019

I like your game quite a bit! And I'm certainly not mad.

As for liking you... Well, that's another story. Considering that most of your interaction on here is you playing the victim to farm sympathy, like you are right now. You're not so innocent and deep down you probably know it, you've given people valid reasons to complain. But there's no reason to dredge up the past yet again. I'm sure it would just be taken down anyway.

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018

Don't give diamonts to the pigs.

i like you Doc ^^

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes