4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
Can you imagine having the update for February 14th? That would be cool, in time for more nut-busting xDD
That reminds me those guys that were thinking "hes delaying to not betray us in the no nut november" or "we are getting the update as xmas gift" and look at us, here we are

Doc just gave some update:
Hey Everyone

That's it. I will keep working until SATURDAY 15 of FEBRUARY then I will upload the build that same weekend. I'm sorry I didn't make it to Monday... I'm not happy with myself right now, but I'm also not a machine.
Translation: "yo... r u still believing the **** im saying? lol"

You seem to be implying that most (any?) of the people who cry and cry about the release status actually give Bones money; which is a pretty big assumption to my mind.

Idk, maybe anyone, maybe nobody of the cryass babies complaining are giving money, but there is certainly people giving him money for this, not me ofc but there is people and could you believe they were giving him money for about 4 months expecting him to release something, anything and he just aswered back with delays? i mean i could eat a "Hey, i got a real bad delay, i dont know when im releasing anything, so just wait and i wont give you guys any date cus the problem is a huge shit so it will take time" but if you tell us "yo! late october 4 sure", then "late this month 4 sure" like that over and over again kinda makes you feel played dont you think? i feel played and im not even giving money, you can call me cryass, whatever you feel like, but thats how i feel, and i think im free to say what i'm thinking, if you care about it alright, if you dont care just ignore me

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
That reminds me those guys that were thinking "hes delaying to not betray us in the no nut november" or "we are getting the update as xmas gift" and look at us, here we are

Translation: "yo... r u still believing the **** im saying? lol"

Idk, maybe anyone, maybe nobody of the cryass babies complaining are giving money, but there is certainly people giving him money for this, not me ofc but there is people and could you believe they were giving him money for about 4 months expecting him to release something, anything and he just aswered back with delays? i mean i could eat a "Hey, i got a real bad delay, i dont know when im releasing anything, so just wait and i wont give you guys any date cus the problem is a huge shit so it will take time" but if you tell us "yo! late october 4 sure", then "late this month 4 sure" like that over and over again kinda makes you feel played dont you think? i feel played and im not even giving money, you can call me cryass, whatever you feel like, but thats how i feel, and i think im free to say what i'm thinking, if you care about it alright, if you dont care just ignore me
I enjoy Doc games, but my trust for his development aint great, cause i know he is terrible with management of his work which result on Delays and missing his own deadlines, its not the first delay i hve witness through Manor Development there were a few, i actually woke this morning remembering "Oh today is the release, but somehow i get the feeling it will be delayed" and literaly 2 minutes after Doc gives the delay news. Of course we all can wait there is no worries since i hv other stuff to do, but this only looks bad for him.

Oni Sama

Mar 26, 2018
Yes... but it messes things up like a motherfucker. Here you go if you wanna try it for yourself, but be warned, the scenes are broken cause they're not supposed to be unlockable in the same file.

How do the choices that occur at the events affect the next scenes? Where it may have ended in different paths, or it will not affect

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do the choices that occur at the events affect the next scenes? Where it may have ended in different paths, or it will not affect
Currently there's no ramifications other than the blowjob scene in the basement (added in the current 0.12.1 version). The dialogue changes a bit depending on what State Martha ended up with. Of course if it was "Reluctant" she won't budge, but the other 2 do have a change.

Vera and Lucile however suffer no changes on dialogue. That's something I don't know if the next update (0.15) will have or if we'll have to wait for a bigger update for those changes to take effect.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Trial, you developer together with Bones?
If you will navigate to the and look at Spoiler: State Events and Q&A you will find an explanation. Since the State event is quite new, the ramifications will build going forward, the general Idea being that you currently need two saves to capture all events.

Cheers!!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Trial, you developer together with Bones?
You mean because of the save file with all the scenes unlocked? That's just an edited save where I flipped the triggers with a tool, hence why it ends up in an incomprehensible orgy of images. I know jackshit of coding, just mess around save files and whatnot.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Bones, you're becoming the second or third game dev I've seen on this site who profits off of lies. The first being ViperV who made Divine Arms...

Dude your content is great, but you drag us along like idiots. The patrons have faith in you but right now it feels like taking candy from a baby. It's fine if you had no real release date, and it was fine the first 2 times you claimed the game would come out on X date... but to keep on saying the same thing, you are lucky you have two major White Knights in your chat to regulate us, otherwise most of us would have dropped out.
Yes, we want results, but most importantly we want to trust you. Honestly I was hoping you would actually join the army. Be the one promise you kept....

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
why do you expect him to be true to his word when he has hordes of people ready to kiss his ass at any moments notice? they'll always enable his shit

Reactions: PAULENTIUS
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes