4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So easy to fix: just stop looking!
And let everyone bitch about some stuff being broken? Come on dude. At this point it's best to come out with a delayed update fine tuned than a mildly broken one, cause that would only make matters worse and this thread will turn into a shitshow for a while I wouldn't have patience for, tbh.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
please bones make the version for Android, since with the new update you have to start all over even in android so that I can play it even when I'm not at home:cry:

cecio

Oct 8, 2017
Why does this game is not tagged as "animated"? Of course they aren't top notch animations but i think they are a lot better than the ones i see in a lot of games here.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Why does this game is not tagged as "animated"? Of course they aren't top notch animations but i think they are a lot better than the ones i see in a lot of games here.
It could be that the banner and all of the screenshots of the game both on the #1 post and throughout the thread are obviously drawn art and not stills from actors pretty much give that away. Oh, yeah also that the very first tag under the Genre spoiler is 2DCG (2dimensional Drawn Computer Graphics)and the third tag is Animated... So it already has that.

Cheers!!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It could be that the banner and all of the screenshots of the game both on the #1 post and throughout the thread are obviously drawn art and not stills from actors pretty much give that away. Oh, yeah also that the very first tag under the Genre spoiler is 2DCG (2dimensional Drawn Computer Graphics)and the third tag is Animated... So it already has that.

Cheers!!
I'm sure they mean the searchable tags, not the ones in the "Genre" part. I agree it should be added to the OP so it can be shown whenever someone looks for the "Animated" tag in the search engine.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes