4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

gyalis

Apr 2, 2019
If you don't mind grinding, Succulence is pretty good. There's a sequel but it's still developing, so there's that.

Also check this post since I already shared some recommendations in this thread. Granted, Succulence is the only 3DCG one I mention cause I prefer 2DCG overall. Don't hate 3DCG, but most of them I can't really get into cause the 3D models freak me out most of the time, even if the story is somewhat good/interesting.

For example, The Visit was kinda nice when I "played" it like a year and a half ago but there wasn't much to do and overall felt as a casual VN where you just hit Ctrl and the game ends in a minute. I've not checked it since then, but probably got a bit better. Anyways, hope you can check any of the ones I mentioned by clicking that "this post" link provided in the previous paragraph c:
thank you oh honoured one

adamg001

Oct 10, 2019
I was wondering tho, after the final scenes with Vera and Lucile and Martha why doesn't the dialog changes to something that would fit the story line whether it was Martha (passionate) Vera (sub), Lucile (playful i guess?) or does the dialog actually changes but i haven't finished it yet

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I was wondering tho, after the final scenes with Vera and Lucile and Martha why doesn't the dialog changes to something that would fit the story line whether it was Martha (passionate) Vera (sub), Lucile (playful i guess?) or does the dialog actually changes but i haven't finished it yet
Those State Events have not had dialogue ramifications as of yet, but they will in a future update (just not the one that's coming, I think).

Last edited:

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
Am I the only one who goes for Vera (dominant)? For one, that is her "preference", and for two it is the only way to be allowed to cum inside her. (Isn't that the best goal anyway?)

Just my opinion.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Am I the only one who goes for Vera (dominant)? For one, that is her "preference", and for two it is the only way to be allowed to cum inside her. (Isn't that the best goal anyway?)

Just my opinion.
Ehhh, depends on whether or not you want a Dominatrix or a Pet. Currently yeah, Dominant is the way to go for creampie (forced by her, at least) but Submissive has the chance of allowing it in the future cause if you're the Master, who stops you from coming inside? Your pet? That's not how it works haha

Reactions: witteb

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
Ehhh, depends on whether or not you want a Dominatrix or a Pet. Currently yeah, Dominant is the way to go for creampie (forced by her, at least) but Submissive has the chance of allowing it in the future cause if you're the Master, who stops you from coming inside? Your pet? That's not how it works haha
Valid, but after the update you will need to replay the whole game anyway, might as well go with dom for now.

adamg001

Oct 10, 2019
Those State Events have not had dialogue ramifications as of yet, but they will in a future update (just not the one that's coming, I think).
Martha state event does have some ramifications in the dialogue in the basement the dialogue does change hopefully the doc will update the rest as soon as possible so we get to enjoy our progress ya know lol

anyway tho, love the game great work doc keep it up

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Martha state event does have some ramifications in the dialogue in the basement the dialogue does change hopefully the doc will update the rest as soon as possible so we get to enjoy our progress ya know lol

anyway tho, love the game great work doc keep it up
Oh yeah, forgot about that one. Since it's only that singular case I didn't take it into account haha

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes