4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
You know I might understand all of this juvenile crying if they were patrons and were giving the doc financial support. However since they aren't and just want free stuff they can be happy if he makes one update every two years.

Reactions: Salekd

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
It will be done when it's done. Did none of you read his name? It's docter BONES. With a name like that he has to be making it with a skeleton crew;)

Also I like the game so far. Now all we need is a possibility to replace the dog with the MC in the barn scene. Oh and patience. We need lots of that too but thias game makes it hard (to get). Couldn't find any on Ebay oddly enough.

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
It's Doc's Fault. He created one of the best games this site ever had... He can't blame his fans for beeing annoying. I am visiting this site every day hopping for an update... Martha is in my dreams... perfect milf.

Reactions: JackH13

gyalis

Apr 2, 2019
just to be safe lets say its gonna be released late feb or early march.
also can a fellow true "man of culture" recommend stuff that I can destract myself with in the mean time

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
also can a fellow true "man of culture" recommend stuff that I can destract myself with in the mean time
If you don't mind grinding, Succulence is pretty good. There's a sequel but it's still developing, so there's that.

Also check this post since I already shared some recommendations in this thread. Granted, Succulence is the only 3DCG one I mention cause I prefer 2DCG overall. Don't hate 3DCG, but most of them I can't really get into cause the 3D models freak me out most of the time, even if the story is somewhat good/interesting.

For example, The Visit was kinda nice when I "played" it like a year and a half ago but there wasn't much to do and overall felt as a casual VN where you just hit Ctrl and the game ends in a minute. I've not checked it since then, but probably got a bit better. Anyways, hope you can check any of the ones I mentioned by clicking that "this post" link provided in the previous paragraph c:

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Some day we will enjoy it, i hope
If that day doesn't come i will scare my future children's with it
The conflict with most of them is that they aim for a semi realistic look and end up in the uncanny Valley for me and the fact that like 60% or more of the games in here have 3D models that are basically a rehash of the same models (you know, just different hair and whatnot) creeps me the fuck out. Of course, there are a few exceptions I kinda like but sometimes not even good looking models do it for me (semi realistic).

Most I'm used to and have no problem with are anime-ish looking ones like the ones from Succulence or Paralogue, for example. I know StudioFOW have higher standards in production than most people in here so I get their attention to model detail. That been said, I ain't trashing devs that reuse assets cause not everyone can draw/model well, I just can't get into most of those models cause damn, they're really ugly in most cases and the lightning doesn't help much.

Reactions: ZArakita
Jan 30, 2019
The conflict with most of them is that they aim for a semi realistic look and end up in the uncanny Valley for me and the fact that like 60% or more of the games in here have 3D models that are basically a rehash of the same models (you know, just different hair and whatnot) creeps me the fuck out. Of course, there are a few exceptions I kinda like but sometimes not even good looking models do it for me (semi realistic).

Most I'm used to and have no problem with are anime-ish looking ones like the ones from Succulence or Paralogue, for example. I know StudioFOW have higher standards in production than most people in here so I get their attention to model detail. That been said, I ain't trashing devs that reuse assets cause not everyone can draw/model well, I just can't get into most of those models cause damn, they're really ugly in most cases and the lightning doesn't help much.
They just are trying to make it to real, but we don't have the technology in our time, so the end result is creepy as f

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
They just are trying to make it to real, but we don't have the technology in our time, so the end result is creepy as f
Yeah. I mean, I've seen some games that have such a difference in quality of the stills (most of the times due to facial expressions) that have several weird looking ones and a couple of very good ones sprinkled in between.

Let's play a game of "contrast" from screenshots in the thread of Photo Hunt:
Subject A) The bad

Subject B) The good

I'd say it's a pretty big difference in quality of the stills. Sure, I'm judging whether or not to play the game based on graphics and not giving a chance to the story but in VN's the story isn't everything and most VN's story can't carry them if the art is not good enough or at least consistent.

Does that mean I hate 3DCG? Nope, not at all, but it's tiresome to see basically the same models in every goddamn Ren'py game out there (fewer RPGM games have these types of models).

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
If some beasty is what you're after (a true man of culture lol) then I've got a few suggestions:
Vitamin Plus is chock full of beasty as its sequel.

Dog F*ck Idol is a great Japanese game with nothing but beasty - one of my favorites.

And of course there's always the Legend of Queen Opala series which is pretty great.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes