4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Grimmiger

May 12, 2018
It's good that it's finally out (for paypigs that is....I'm joking, fyi) but I still find it super funny that it even got delayed the day after its delayed release date which was also delayed a week (with all the other delays). I've almost found as much enjoyment with all the drama from delays and fanbase clashes than when we were all busting it from the last release in June, 2019. At least we'll finally have it tomorrow. I just hope that Doc learned how to or is going to create a schedule and to not create general release dates/goals when he knows he's not and has not been able to reach them, that way he can safely repair the goodwill that many of us lost over the past 6 months by the next update. Cheers!!!

Reactions: exirock

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
It's good that it's finally out (for paypigs that is....I'm joking, fyi) but I still find it super funny that it even got delayed the day after its delayed release date which was also delayed a week (with all the other delays). I've almost found as much enjoyment with all the drama from delays and fanbase clashes than when we were all busting it from the last release in June, 2019. At least we'll finally have it tomorrow. I just hope that Doc learned how to or is going to create a schedule and to not create general release dates/goals when he knows he's not and has not been able to reach them, that way he can safely repair the goodwill that many of us lost over the past 6 months by the next update. Cheers!!!

You'll get to enjoy plenty of more drama next year ;)

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes