4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So the changelog says that there are no new martha scenes, just reworks?
MIA CLOSE UP (Re.worked Art + New Animations + Oufit Variations)
*JULES & VELVET ACT2 (3 EVENTS, 5 H-SCENE IN TOTAL + A FEW EXTRA GRAPHICS FOR THE BUSTS)
*MIA MORNING BJ
*MIA DOGGO BELLY RUB (ONLY WITH BEASTY ON)

Thought I read someone say that she got some new scenes.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I've updated the guide to contain all the new content (at least what I believe to be all the new content)

Martha backwards cowgirl ride, Vera stairs collision, Mia + Dog HJ and Jules & Velvet part 2. There are other scenes that I have not included in the guide such as the groping scenes and scenes that are just improved versions of old scenes from previous versions.

If I've made any mistakes with the guide please notify me and I will correct it as soon as I am able.

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
Did they change how you unlock the night sex stuff again? Because now all I get is thigh job, and I followed the guide.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Oseo Bones good work looks like you are getting more talented each update i mean the animations
the only one i still waiting is the the mom sleep sex the one where she sleeping and u can only rub the pussy still waiting for full '' scene '' hope one day u do it because its a pov view and i like the idea of penetration on pov
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sry the english anyway thanks for the update!

Last edited:
Reactions: Noctycula

John1788

Oct 7, 2019
So most of us were anticipating a huge update with some beasty content but we just got one lazy scene with doggo and no horse? Very disappointing..

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes