4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
well I've run into my first issue. I have the dagger to trade to the merchant but I can't sell it to her, wont come up in merchant screen. anyone else run into this issue?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
well I've run into my first issue. I have the dagger to trade to the merchant but I can't sell it to her, wont come up in merchant screen. anyone else run into this issue?
Nay. Send me your savefile please, so I can have a look at it and check what could be the issue.

Rossington000

Feb 18, 2019
Anyone have a save after the tighjob at night with Martha? been stucking here, and i dont know what im supose to do

edit: i mean, the option after tighjob that have "???".

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
only way i could get it to upload was zip the file
Well shit, I've tried plenty of stuff (even modifying the file with an editor) and haven't found why I can't sell the dagger. What exactly did you do? I ask cause the 1st time I played the game I went blind (as in without no guide) and never encountered an error like this although you're not really the 1st that has had that issue.

Maybe if you describe what you did (as detailed as possible, please) we can round up the reason.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
any new beast scenes? haven't been keeping up with this game for a while and thought to check back on it.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes