4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've just realized this might be my first post in here and I've been following this game since god knows how long. If I'm remembering correctly it wasn't first release but somewhere around right when the Bestiality was added or before it progressed with Vera. I believe, someone payed for it to be added correct? though I'm not sure.

Anyway i can't believe i actually just lurked in here the whole time. I just searched for guides in posts here when i got stuck on part and stuff. I was so antisocial back then lol.

Now since i haven't played since the update with the loli half sister, who you couldn't do anything with at the time and the cosplay stuff with Lucile, i might wanted to look over the guide since that old walkthrough on my pc is most likely outdated. I've got a lot to catch up on especially how the new system works.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I've just realized this might be my first post in here and I've been following this game since god knows how long. If I'm remembering correctly it wasn't first release but somewhere around right when the Bestiality was added or before it progressed with Vera. I believe, someone payed for it to be added correct? though I'm not sure.

Anyway i can't believe i actually just lurked in here the whole time. I just searched for guides in posts here when i got stuck on part and stuff. I was so antisocial back then lol.

Now since i haven't played since the update with the loli half sister, who you couldn't do anything with at the time and the cosplay stuff with Lucile, i might wanted to look over the guide since that old walkthrough on my pc is most likely outdated. I've got a lot to catch up on especially how the new system works.
Yeah, the walkthrough it's super outdated (I believe it stopped near the end of 2018), so now we have the guide but seems like a new walkthrough needs to be made cause some stuff requires a bit more explanation on how to trigger (if you wanna get stuff fast).

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It's been a while since there are sex scenes with the mom yes, don't know if there are any new sex scenes with her in the new update though
Besides the Passionate State "Ending", the one after the bathtub handjob and the one at night, there's no new ones (involving penetration) tho I believe the Night Sex is busted. We're trying to unlock that.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
It's been a while since there are sex scenes with the mom yes, don't know if there are any new sex scenes with her in the new update though
There is a new one when Mom wakes you up. You need to have seen the state event before.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Whalecum bak.. i guess ! Really love this game of yours, hope to see more of this and Vera !

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Not a chance without some heavy editing involved. The images aren't stills, they're conformed from smaller images (say the eyes, mouth, etc. are different parts) and since there's no way to remove the textbox, you'll need to edit them out. Only stuff without these limiters are the couple of things shown in the teasers channel in Discord and few scenes that would only require a minor edit to remove the grey arrow.

Reactions: Ara-sH
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes