4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
In the morning wood scene with Martha it says that there's 4 stages but i only have 3 ?
HJ, BJ and then in the passionate state you get the ride option added but that's only 3 ?
Am i missing something or am i misinterpreting the 4 stages ?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how much content is there with the loli now?
With Mia? Only 2 scenes. A dog handjob and a blowjob to the MC (as far as I've seen myself). Check the Changelog in the 1st post of the thread for detailed info.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
In the morning wood scene with Martha it says that there's 4 stages but i only have 3 ?
HJ, BJ and then in the passionate state you get the ride option added but that's only 3 ?
Am i missing something or am i misinterpreting the 4 stages ?
Probably a typo since the guide mentions only 3 scenes:

"Morning Wood Trio; In the morning when you wake up select "Stay in bed" and don't answer Martha when she speaks to you. There will be 3 possible options, Hand Job, Blow Job and Ride. Passionate route for Martha's state event leads to the "Ride" option. Complete some of her other scenes to unlock the other options."

Reactions: pj13

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Mia scenes seems bugged to me. I cant walk bath at evning. It's automaticly going for dinner ,
Did you replay the intro? That was a bug present in the original 0.15 version since we had to skip the intro cause it won't play. Didn't try playing without watching the intro so I don't know if it has something to do with it.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Well shit, I've tried plenty of stuff (even modifying the file with an editor) and haven't found why I can't sell the dagger. What exactly did you do? I ask cause the 1st time I played the game I went blind (as in without no guide) and never encountered an error like this although you're not really the 1st that has had that issue.

Maybe if you describe what you did (as detailed as possible, please) we can round up the reason.
well all i did was max out my stats for the main character and younger sister, (couldn't trigger all her scenes though) so i started working on the mothers stats. I came to the quest where I had to get the sleeping mask went to ghost to trigger the attic scene, couldn't get it to trigger the first day had to come back the next day for it to work. Soon as I got the dagger tried to sell it but no luck went back the next day and still no luck. the rest is history.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I was starting to wonder if this game was abandon! I was scanning thru my Games folder when I saw the folder for this game and was just about to find out if another update was close to being released and lucky day what do I see on the Latest Updates page :giggle:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
im having problems getting the martha sleeping sex scene got all the old and new scenes unlocked but this one is being a pain anyone have it unlocked yet and can share a save

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I already completed the update
Not a chance without some heavy editing involved. The images aren't stills, they're conformed from smaller images (say the eyes, mouth, etc. are different parts) and since there's no way to remove the textbox, you'll need to edit them out. Only stuff without these limiters are the couple of things shown in the teasers channel in Discord and few scenes that would only require a minor edit to remove the grey arrow.
There is the RPG maker extractor that will extract all the images from the game and but only a few them are all put together the rest is all in pieces, i already extracted to see if i was missing something.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
im having problems getting the martha sleeping sex scene got all the old and new scenes unlocked but this one is being a pain anyone have it unlocked yet and can share a save
I ran into that problem as well, completed everything with her, even her state scene, but can't unlock that, got it in 12.1 but can't in this one

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes