4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Visual bug: pulling down Vera's pants during evening grope does not get rid of the white pants butt portion.

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
Did you replay the intro? That was a bug present in the original 0.15 version since we had to skip the intro cause it won't play. Didn't try playing without watching the intro so I don't know if it has something to do with it.
Sir you cannot even play the intro, it's bugged.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I kinda expected at least a new Yoga leason with Mom and begin the Yoga with Lucile. But still a great updates, have so much fun playing with it
Hope in the future the Merchant girl will have somes more love too

Reactions: acewinz

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
Oseo Bones I believe I mentioned this after you reworked the midnight scene with Lucile, I'll say it again. Your artwork was already amazing and although I thought it was impossible, it is even more amazing now, showing your improvement over the years. If anyone plays the v12 and v15 side by side, they will know what I'm saying.

Love the new intro with the animations. I know it's more work but more animations are always welcome (along with more beasty ;))!

Keep up the great work, doc!

Looking forward to your updates in both games regardless of the development time. I'll always support you and the game is worth the wait.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Guys full save? bcoz i saw some savefiles already posted but not with full content unlocked.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i think theres a bug with the martha sleeping sex scene ive followed the guide done everthing i can think of even looked at other peoples saves and it just doesn't seem to be working

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes