4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Dem

May 30, 2017
I've run into few issues. First is in second part of Velvet and Jules event, when u try to talk to Velvet right after u got her scene game just freezes. And second is when u talk to Mia in bathroom before blowjob event MC bust have his raincoat on top of his casual clothes.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I´m glad im not the only one with problems in the Martha Night Duo Scenes.
I hope it not a bugs, but after 1 more hours trying I must say it really a bugs. Still focus on Martha and not do much with Velvet and Mia so don't know how many more

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is the velvet scene the only new thing? Scene wise
Nope, there's the Vera collision on the stairs (2 new scenes), Mia's BJ, Mia's doggy handjob, Martha's Ride in the morning, Jules/Velvet scenes (2 grope ones, 2 sex ones but only one achievable at a time).

Onfire1212

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah, duo night scene does not want to trigger. Lucille's sprite won't appear sometimes and only her "ZZZ's" appear. Only bugs I know of so far, but thankful for the update!

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Hi guys

i love this game and all but i´m too stupid to unlock all scenes it seems. i tried a few things to change but memorys or storyprogress is not happening.

i add my savefile if it helps

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yeah, duo night scene does not want to trigger. Lucille's sprite won't appear sometimes and only her "ZZZ's" appear. Only bugs I know of so far, but thankful for the update!
That's because she's in the studio/library. That's the indicator of when you can start her State Event.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I think there are three ways for Martha, Passionate, Permissive, Strict, 2 ways for Vera, Dominant and Submssive.
Not sure about Lucille or Mia

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I think there are three ways for Martha, Passionate, Permissive, Passive, 2 ways for Vera, Dominant and Submssive.
Not sure about Lucille or Mia
Each girl (except Mia atm) has three possible States. One bad (they won't do some scenes) and 2 good ones. Currently among those 2 ones, one is the better choice since it unlocks a couple of scenes. For Martha you have to get Passionate and for Vera get Submissive. Lucile has no new State scene I'm aware of but I'd bet in the next update it's gonna require her to be in the Playful state.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Not sure if the guide needs to be updated again or if everyone is just having bug/glitch related issues? I had no problem for all the new scenes and the Martha night fuck scenes either. My only advice for players is to follow my guide not only for the information it gives in regards to unlocking scenes and the state events but also the information in the other segments titled "Common Questions & Answers" as well as "Tips". You should also remember that some scenes require that you redo other scenes multiple times and that you may have to do a short grind in order to unlock new scenes.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Save doesn't work for the 0.15 ? Do we have to start all over again ?

You do need new saves but many have been posted since the update came out, (some of them are outdated and with bugs) I recommend the save files linked in my guide as they will start you off with max points for MC and the 3 main women.

Anyone not having velvet’s second scene trigger?

My guess is that if you didn't get it right after the first one (like I did) then you likely need to have had other scenes with Vera, the horse handjob triggers the first event so you will likely need to have had sex and have had the first event in order to trigger the second event.

guys the new update is v0.15.2, so only bug fixes (after all this time?) or 0.15 and so?

No there are new scenes which were released in version 0.15 but Doc has released two bug fixed versions afterwards, follow my guide for information on how to get the new scenes and check the changelog file in the game folder for information on all the new content.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes