4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Toomatos

Jan 22, 2018
Got total game freeze just after 2nd Velvet visit. After grope scene i went to Velvet, she said "get off..." and after that just freeze, no one button is working. Only Alt+F4

Darknight254

Feb 19, 2018
You can't unlock Martha's night sex scene but if someone has can you tell me how I followed the guide to the letter and got nothing.

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
i've just played 0.15.2 today but i can't find the way to remove vera's bra in library.... quite sad

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Once again. Does anyone have save with all content unlocked till now? bcoz saves posted here are bugged or not complete. Thanks

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
You can't unlock Martha's night sex scene but if someone has can you tell me how I followed the guide to the letter and got nothing.
This is probably bugged, because sometime even the thigh job gets glitched and the animations from sex scene overlaps with this one.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I can't trigger basement BJ with Martha and middle sleeping scene...
For the BJ in the basement you need to have her on a Passionate State. If you haven't completed the State Event scene you won't get it. The sex scene at night is bugged, you can't get it unless you modify a flag in the savefile.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I wait for the gallery... love the game but gameplay it's really tedious
You're gonna have to wait a loooooong time since the Doc has said he has no plans to make a gallery anytime soon, probably once he finishes the game and it's gonna take a while.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I am on passionate with Martha, cant trigger BJ in basement, night sex scene, just tight job.
Same for Lucille, cant trigger morning sex scene and evening sex games.
Also, at night cant sneak after Lucille as Doyle says there is no point opening the door. Doyle is not with MC.
Next morning Lucille toon is missing from bed, only ZZZ icon is visible, and MC says she is not in bed.
Oseo Bones

Last edited:

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
This game, is by far, my favorite game on the whole website, I'm happy that it hasn't been abondoned, I know it wasn't going to be, but the fear was still there.
And still mad at the idiots that got it taken away from Patreon

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Seeing as so many people seem to be having issues and are also mentioning that the guide isn't working for them I'm going to do some testing to see if the requirements for the old scenes (before 0.15.2) have been altered, if this is confirmed I'll update the guide. All I can say for the people currently experiencing issues is to try and get another scene or to repeat some scenes multiple times as a method of perhaps getting the new trigger.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes