4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I am also having the same issue as the other person with the second martha night scene. Going to see if by completing every other scene in the game if that some how fixes it lmao
that's what i'm doing now, going to complete everything else than check to see if it's there

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
ffs i just cant get the second scene with Vera on the stairs and the night sex scene with martha .... does anybody know what to do?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I can't seem to be able to save? I don't remember if you need to make more progress before you're allowed to save or not

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
I think Mia is broken in my game. Woke up one morning with Martha saying that Dad's car is up front but nothing happened after that. I got dropped outside the house, walked up to the gate and MC just says I have nowhere to go right now. Merchant has disappeared too. Martha doesn't do yoga in the morning anymore too.

HaiMaruda

Apr 5, 2018
More than 3 hours playing and i can't progress, he always say "go to get the ring?" but the problem is that i have the ring and can't advance or get him in ghost state... Anyone have a save where he just get the ghost mode to avoid this bug? I don't want a full save, just one where i can pass this point.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I can't seem to activate Martha's state scene. Doyle's got his ghost body, and I did all of Martha scenes that don't require the state scene. I try to use the ring, and no event happens with Doyle. He comes like normal.

Can someone help?

KindaSnaps

Oct 17, 2017
Anyone know how to have sex with vera in the barn? I follow the walkthrough but MC keep saying "I choose life" and he run away.

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Oseo Bones good work looks like you are getting more talented each update i mean the animations
the only one i still waiting is the the mom sleep sex the one where she sleeping and u can only rub the pussy still waiting for full '' scene '' hope one day u do it because its a pov view and i like the idea of penetration on pov
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sry the english anyway thanks for the update!
how do you have this scene ?

Anybody have a finish save for me please i have a probleme with martha. I've unlock all scene

I unlocked all the scenes except the clock and fucked during the night which does not unlock. and the one I tagged in this comment either

SkoomaCat

Feb 4, 2020
how to get such scenes at the table? Or do they not exist in the game? (I found them in the game archive) And is there any progress with the table, what kind of guide can it be?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
You should also remember that some scenes require that you redo other scenes multiple times and that you may have to do a short grind in order to unlock new scenes.
Don't you think that had to be specified on the guide itself? lol bro, I would love if it had the order of the scenes to unlock

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes