4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, can someone tell me how to open Vera's second option on the stairs in the morning, when MC runs in his underwear to the bathroom and bumps into her? Thanks.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Don't you think that had to be specified on the guide itself? lol bro, I would love if it had the order of the scenes to unlock
I'll admit that the guide is bit of a mess but it seems that requirements for scenes got changed in this update (many people having issues with the Martha night time sex scene is a good example) though I can't confirm this right now. I'm going to replay the game and revise the guide for each of the main female cast. My end goal is to make the guide more organised then it currently is and have it convey information more clearly.

Please, can someone tell me how to open Vera's second option on the stairs in the morning, when MC runs in his underwear to the bathroom and bumps into her? Thanks.

Get her state event and make her "Submissive" use my guide for info on that. (it's linked in the #1 post)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION: 0.15.2

---> USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. <---
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE LESS PROBLEMS.

NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN

WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

CHEAT MOD: Click Me!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
This post has information on how to make the game mouse only;

Save file with max points for main 3 women and MC. Click Me! (as of 0.15.2)
missing scene with mia, 2nd part in the morning bathroom, click on green circle at the toilet when she is at the sink, she will give you a bj

Onfire1212

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone know how to have sex with vera in the barn? I follow the walkthrough but MC keep saying "I choose life" and he run away.
I redid a few of her scenes when it did that to me. I'd recommend that, other than that I don't know how else to fix that. But that worked for me.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
More than 3 hours playing and i can't progress, he always say "go to get the ring?" but the problem is that i have the ring and can't advance or get him in ghost state... Anyone have a save where he just get the ghost mode to avoid this bug? I don't want a full save, just one where i can pass this point.
i am having the same trouble.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
okay. Chalk me up as one of the people who can't get the night scene sex with Martha
and I seem to be missing a lot of lit candles in the mind palace. Any idea what these ones might be?
oh wait. are those the state events we didn't choose?
And eventually. Mia's?

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
At midnight, go to the studio/library and a sparkle should appear over one of the shelves. Interact with it and next morning visit the Merchant. The scene involves groping her tits and then fucking them, no penetration.
i can't see any sparkle in the library (by midnight i am assuming the time when David gets up mid-sleep). i have tried it with the ghost in my body and without him in my body. do i need to progress something else first to get that?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
okay. Chalk me up as one of the people who can't get the night scene sex with Martha
and I seem to be missing a lot of lit candles in the mind palace. Any idea what these ones might be?
oh wait. are those the state events we didn't choose?
And eventually. Mia's?
The ones to the left side are the State Event scenes. You can only have 1 for each girl per save. You cannot alternate between States. That means that no legit save has every candle lit.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i can't see any sparkle in the library (by midnight i am assuming the time when David gets up mid-sleep). i have tried it with the ghost in my body and without him in my body. do i need to progress something else first to get that?
That's weird. Maybe sleep a couple of days and try again at midnight? And yes, midnight is when you go to sleep and wake up (like when triggering Martha State Event or to check on Lucile). The sparkle should be on the 2nd small shelf from right to left.

dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
I cannot get Vera Barn sex scene to trigger at all no mater how many times I've repeated all her scenes, such a pain

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes