4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Karasuma

Sep 27, 2019
Anyone have a walkthrough of some sort? Its getting hard to piece info together. Ive been missing crucial events and things that I should do for certain scenes. Or just how to unlock the girls

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please, I can’t release the option of having sex with Martha at night, just tighjob. I followed in the guide's footsteps (squeezing and fucking tits, pretending to sleep in the morning and having a blowjob and having sex after a shower), but still, the option doesn't open. Am I missing something? (We have already passed the State event, where she is Passionate). Is it possible that you blocked it in some way?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guys please, I can’t release the option of having sex with Martha at night, just tighjob. I followed in the guide's footsteps (squeezing and fucking tits, pretending to sleep in the morning and having a blowjob and having sex after a shower), but still, the option doesn't open. Am I missing something? (We have already passed the State event, where she is Passionate). Is it possible that you blocked it in some way?
Seems like it's bugged for most people. I've been trying to get it for a couple of hours and no luck so far.

Reactions: Ruodger

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It a bugs, I tried 5hours with everything and completed all the girls and that goddamn night sex just ???
Just wait until Bones updating new bugfix

Reactions: Ruodger

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
Could someone give a save file with Doyle's apparition activated? Mine must have glitched as Doyle keeps asking to find the ring although i already got it

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
First of all I want to make clear that I took the game from here using the MEGA link, I hadn't took any previous version nor save file from others.

I'm having a little problem with the ghost, don't know why but the dialogue about the merchant continue to appear even after I sold the dagger and obtained the pills plus I can't have Doyle appear as ghost.

Thinking that maybe I messed something in an unknow way I restarted from the beginning (mean new game) but nothing, I can't have the ghost appear... and before someone say something about that, I followed step by stepthe post and guide about it but nothing.

I attach the save game of the new one where basically I did nothing so if someone can understand where I did wrong than good.

Another thing that maybe is a bug, sometimes happened to me that I call the ghost via the ring but when I go to sleep it don't say "have a goodnight, I go back to my bones"... EDIT 1: testing around I saw that basically if you call the ghost via ring or you go down and interact with the bones at midnight, when you go to bed there is no trigger that send back the ghost so you have it with you in the following morning without the need to call it or talk with the bones

Last edited:

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Martha Sex while "Sleeping With..." is unavailable due to a faulty conditional. So yeah, a bug. I already fixed it, I will post (yet another) bug-fix build soon. I'm just waiting a little longer just in case more bugs appear.

Now, I know this update came buggy as a 39º C summer night, but I already said it was a high possibility. I changed a lot of how the game handles scenes progression, so it should be easier to add and modify scenes in the future. Also optimized the usage of switch and variables, so the code won't get so messy. This is still a self-educational process for me AND this is, in fact, a game in development... so bugs are sadly unavoidable. So, to you I said: Thank you for your understanding and patience.

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
First of all I want to make clear that I took the game from here using the MEGA link, I hadn't took any previous version nor save file from others.

I'm having a little problem with the ghost, don't know why but the dialogue about the merchant continue to appear even after I sold the dagger and obtained the pills plus I can't have Doyle appear as ghost.

Thinking that maybe I messed something in an unknow way I restarted from the beginning (mean new game) but nothing, I can't have the ghost appear... and before someone say something about that, I followed step by stepthe post and guide about it but nothing.

I attach the save game of the new one where basically I did nothing so if someone can understand where I did wrong than good.

Another thing that maybe is a bug, sometimes happened to me that I call the ghost via the ring but when I go to sleep it don't say "have a goodnight, I go back to my bones".
I got the same problem. Maybe it's a bug?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Martha Sex while "Sleeping With..." is unavailable due to a faulty conditional. So yeah, a bug. I already fixed it, I will post (yet another) bug-fix build soon. I'm just waiting a little longer just in case more bugs appear.

Now, I know this update came buggy as a 39º C summer night, but I already said it was a high possibility. I changed a lot of how the game handles scenes progression, so it should be easier to add and modify scenes in the future. Also optimized the usage of switch and variables, so the code won't get so messy. This is still a self-educational process for me AND this is, in fact, a game in development... so bugs are sadly unavoidable. So, to you I said: Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Ah yes, Dr Bones my idol for 2 years finally show himself. I must say except Martha night sex, you did very well with the bugfix and the new updates are great
Wondering if you already have a rough map for the next update in future? Will Mia or Lucile get the favors, or will Martha be the one gets your blessing?

Reactions: Oseo Bones

rod983

Aug 5, 2019
Don't panic, just download and install RTP package. The link is in OP
Great game man! Very nice art and fun characters!

I suggest more anal in future updates, it would be awesome!

You can make a great anal sex scene with Lucile just like her night "Assjob" one (maybe using the same images, but removing her panties and the tip of MC's penis that appears during the animation)

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017

Thank you, Mr. Skeltal.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes