4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

t1ms

Sep 4, 2019
Someone was checking if the cops or Velvet were returning after completing the diamond quest, when Doyle was talking about their returns ?!
P.S.:
Oseo, great job - thank you =)

Bonnggo

May 19, 2017
When I try and play the game, im getting an error message saying unable to find file: Audio/SE/Decision1

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Someone was checking if the cops or Velvet were returning after completing the diamond quest, when Doyle was talking about their returns ?!
P.S.:
Oseo, great job - thank you =)
In a future update and I'm not joking haha the Doc mentioned it in the Discord server.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: t1ms

Grasp03

Dec 9, 2019
I've issue to get the Vera scene at the barn in the morning. When I stare at her and confront MC will just runaway every time. I've read many guide in different places but seems that nothing works.

Also thx Doc for your hard work even if it's delayed you're amazing <3

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
I've issue to get the Vera scene at the barn in the morning. When I stare at her and confront MC will just runaway every time. I've read many guide in different places but seems that nothing works.

Have you unlocked the blowjob scene during the evening?
The barn scene only triggers after you unlock the blowjob one.

Grasp03

Dec 9, 2019
Mmm.. I did it multiple time but don't get that one either I thought that was after her state event tho (That I'm trying to trigger too, she is maxed and I've done the doyle ring thingy)

I'll try dat anyway thx o/

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Dunno if a bug or not, but past a certain point (after doyle tags for the first time i think) you can't touch Martha/Vera/Lucy when they are at the Phone/Library/Kitchen, and it keeps showing a "maybe tomorrow" msg, every single day

Then again, dunno if intentional or a bug, and as a note, i started a fresh game, didnt try to use any old saves

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Dunno if a bug or not, but past a certain point (after doyle tags for the first time i think) you can't touch Martha/Vera/Lucy when they are at the Phone/Library/Kitchen, and it keeps showing a "maybe tomorrow" msg, every single day

Then again, dunno if intentional or a bug, and as a note, i started a fresh game, didnt try to use any old saves
Sounds like a bug to me.

Try getting more points for both you and Vera.

John1788

Oct 7, 2019
This update was disappointing when it comes to beasty scenes to be honest. Will we get some serious beasty action in the next update, Doc? You should focus only on the Manor for now, not only is it generating more money for you but people love this game.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How i can give the dagger to the merchant?
It is in my pocket but i can't take it.
Talking to her. Whenever you have an item you don't open the inventory and give it, rather interact with the NPC (the Merchant in this case) and use the "Sell" option

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes