4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
sex and we think it's bugged, we know how to unlock it, but it's not unlocking, a few of us has spent a good amount of time replaying options with her and can't unlock it
This seems to be the case. I followed the steps and the first option's animations broke. Definitely bugged.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Talking to her. Whenever you have an item you don't open the inventory and give it, rather interact with the NPC (the Merchant in this case) and use the "Sell" option
Thanks for answer. I have tried it. I have used the sell option but I don't get the sleeping pills. MC says Thanks but the pills are not in inventory.

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks for answer. I have tried it. I have used the sell option but I don't get the sleeping pills. MC says Thanks but the pills are not in inventory.
do you even buy the pills after selling your dagger? you dont get the pills in exchange for dagger, you get 25 money for the dagger and from that money your need to buy those pills under the "buy" tab in merchant trade window.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
I can't figure out how to trigger Mia's dog event that was added, been running around like crazy, trying to spot it with belly rub, but I can't seem to find it, or know how to trigger it

Nevermind found it, and was more simple than I thought and solution came into my mind right after I posted this xD

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, are there any activities with Mia, or is advancing her Curiosity still completely dependent on spamming "Spend the Day"?
Just checking.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I have actually been unable to get any sex scene with Martha. I've done state scene with everyone else but it has not triggered with Martha. The option for sex after shower never happens for me.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Just got to the first option of the "stairs collision". Got the ride from Vera, but it seems there's some option in the scene that seems to be still locked (3 choices are "cum", "slower" and "???")? Any idea of what it might be?

I suspect it might be an option to go from that position to the next (that is still locked), much like you can from "Grind" to "Sex" with Lucille in the pantry after you have sex for the first time in her room.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I have actually been unable to get any sex scene with Martha. I've done state scene with everyone else but it has not triggered with Martha. The option for sex after shower never happens for me.
Have you done everything with her that's possible? Check the guide in the OP to see if you missed anything.

Just got to the first option of the "stairs collision". Got the ride from Vera, but it seems there's some option in the scene that seems to be still locked (3 choices are "cum", "slower" and "???")? Any idea of what it might be?

I suspect it might be an option to go from that position to the next (that is still locked), much like you can from "Grind" to "Sex" with Lucille in the pantry after you have sex for the first time in her room.
The other option unlocks after her state event. 'Submisson' state is required.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
my save is from v 0.12.1 and i don't want to start over that's why i want a link for the previous version
v0.12.1 and older saves are incompatible with 0.15 and above (0.15.1 & 0.15.2). It's mandatory to start a new savefile for 0.15 and up so it doesn't matter if you manage to get that link.

Now for the 0.12.1 version, it's

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes