4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
can we get a 3some or pregnancy in future? Asking for a friend >_>
Threesome might be (I'm looking at you Lucile & Martha Yoga scene that has not been implemented yet ¬u¬)
As for pregnancy, the Doc mentioned that if he decides to do so, it'll be an ending or something similar, not really a feature while playing.

Reactions: Smithe and Omar2652

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
do you even buy the pills after selling your dagger? you dont get the pills in exchange for dagger, you get 25 money for the dagger and from that money your need to buy those pills under the "buy" tab in merchant trade window.
The dagger is not in sell option. When i use sell nothing happens. Maybe i must start new. Thanks for answer.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
The dagger is not in sell option. When i use sell nothing happens. Maybe i must start new. Thanks for answer.
can you post your save? It might be a bug, I was able to sell the dagger without a problem.

TinyHouse

Feb 23, 2020
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION: 0.15.2

---> USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. <---
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE LESS PROBLEMS.

NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN

WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

CHEAT MOD: Click Me!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
This post has information on how to make the game mouse only;

Save file with max points for main 3 women and MC. Click Me! (as of 0.15.2)
is it possible to do merchants scene more or i it a one time thing?

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
I've just had the most bizarre thing happen. I tend to have Itunes playing in the background when i do stuff. Currently its set to play though stuff in alphabetical order. (Just to kind of mix up the tunes.) But in the music are a few comedy bits and pieces many of the from George Carlin.
So anyway about 15 minutes ago I am playing The Manor and I get to the scene with mom and the dig in the basement for the first time. I decided to go with the tit fuck option. Just as the dog climbs on mom Itunes starts a Carlin track. Just as the dog mounts I heard the line "Some dogs are big, some of them are fucking really big!..."
It's taken me 10 minutes to stop laughing.

t1ms

Sep 4, 2019
:coffee: I ran into a bug - I left saving, the night - when Velvet and the cops came for diamonds. After the scripted scene of the conversation with the cops at the gate, if you immediately go to the barn - where velvet is hiding and talk to her - the scene with sucking boobs will work, after this scene if you move away from velvet and immediately approach it again and speak with her - here- then a bug happens! out of 3 save loads - 2 times the button control stopped working completely and 1 time - velvet appeared outside the edge of the map and it was impossible to get to velvet. However, when I passed this moment, there were no bugs, but then I first spoke with the cops and approached velvet at the end.

(If there are errors in the text - sorry, English is not my native language.)

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I Have Already Played The Game,, Is There any New Scene or Content In This Update ?
To my mind come 9 new scenes. Martha's Morning Wood Ride, Vera's Stairs Collision Ride & BJ, Mia's BJ and Doggy Handjob, Velvet/Jules Grope (1 for each), Velvet/Jules Sex (1 for each, but can only choose either one of them, can't get both in the same file).

Reactions: DjKillerDev

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
To my mind come 9 new scenes. Martha's Morning Wood Ride, Vera's Stairs Collision Ride & BJ, Mia's BJ and Doggy Handjob, Velvet/Jules Grope (1 for each), Velvet/Jules Sex (1 for each, but can only choose either one of them, can't get both in the same file).
Got any fix for the Martha basement blowjob scene bug?
Because when you go passionate route (haven't tested the other routes), and you go to the basement and go for the blowjob scene she strips down BUT once the animation starts magically half of her clothes warp back to existence then disappear after the cumshot.

Reactions: Smithe

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Got any fix for the Martha basement blowjob scene bug?
Because when you go passionate route (haven't tested the other routes), and you go to the basement and go for the blowjob scene she strips down BUT once the animation starts magically half of her clothes warp back to existence then disappear after the cumshot.
I believe that is fixed the 2nd time you do it. Also don't abuse the Ctrl (Skip) function, it tends to mess up the animations.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes