4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yes and no. No because there's no port for Android (neither in existence nor planned) but also Yes cause you can play RPGM games (like this one) on Android by using an app called JoiPlay. It's not on the Play Store tho, you'll have to get it "from the Web"

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have a stupid question. I'm not playing a lot of RPGM games, so it might be that.

So sometimes in the textbox, there seems to be more text to read in the dialogue (It fills the whole text box), but as soon as you press enter, it jumps to the next persons dialogue, instead of reading to current dialogue to the end.

What am I doing wrong?
I noticed a couple of textboxes indeed having that issue but that kind of thing is due to the limitation of space (and arrangement) of the text. I don't know how to use RPGMaker so I'm not sure how hard it is to arrange that but seems to be one of the most common issues with the software, mainly noticeable in Machine Translated games due to Japanese language having really short romaji words for extremely long English ones.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
And when will the update be?
Could be 2 months, 3, maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less. Since the Doc still has to work in Survivor's Guilt (a 2nd project) it's unlikely we'll get another update soon (unless it's a bug fix only in the next couple of weeks and even that is a maybe).

Last edited:
Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Mikaelsan

Jun 15, 2017
My game missing some files. I can't start the game :) missing audio cursor1 after i added a random one i got another error with Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/Vehicle what can i do? :/

Lizardine

Aug 31, 2019
I have seem in some of the gifs inside the guide that Lucile has bigger breasts, is that in the game? if so how do I trigger it?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have seem in some of the gifs inside the guide that Lucile has bigger breasts, is that in the game? if so how do I trigger it?
Gifs? Those are fan-made unless stated otherwise. Also since the update introduced a rework of the close up scenes (groping) and Lucile breasts got a bit bigger but anything bigger than that, you can bet it's fan made.
Screenshot_20200224_130937_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: Lizardine

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
2 questions, one, is there other paths for Martha other than Passionate and Permissive?
Also they creepy Doyle guy isn't gonna try anything with my girls will he?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
2 questions, one, is there other paths for Martha other than Passionate and Permissive?
Also they creepy Doyle guy isn't gonna try anything with my girls will he?
1: There's another one (I believe it's called Reluctant) but it's the "Bad Ending" cause she won't do much stuff, for example, the basement blowjob.
2: Maybe, we don't know his true intentions yet.

jejesele

Jul 8, 2018
hey guys my game just chrased i lost about 2 hours of game :'( (now i will save every 10 min lol)

I dont want a full save - i finished with lucile / vera was in progress / and martha was almost done

Could someone share me a save with more or less the same content/progression plz ?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
hey guys my game just chrased i lost about 2 hours of game :'( (now i will save every 10 min lol)

I dont want a full save - i finished with lucile / vera was in progress / and martha was almost done

Could someone share me a save with more or less the same content/progression plz ?
The closest to that I have is one that has every girl setup for their State Event. Previous one I have available puts you at the "start" of the Jules/Velvet event Act 2. I can't check them currently since I don't have the game in this PC but I'll add them if you wanna check them out anyways.

The order for the States one is gonna be Vera (you'll be outside her room), then Martha (get up at midnight and go to the fireplace) and finally Lucile (wake up and go to the studio).

Reactions: jejesele

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
That's weird, I can play it with no issues whatsoever. Did you install the RPGM Plugin, tho? You need to install the base release and then install the plugin.
Installed it with 3 plugins. There is a JoiPlay thread here on the forums.
Tried diffrent versons also. But no luck

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Installed it with 3 plugins. There is a JoiPlay thread here on the forums.
Tried diffrent versons also. But no luck
Hmmm... wish I could help more but I'm not sure what could be the problem. Did you make the shortcut properly?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes