4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
I believe that is fixed the 2nd time you do it. Also don't abuse the Ctrl (Skip) function, it tends to mess up the animations.
Not using the skip function, and I've tried a few times now and it's replicable everytime, only her shirt comes back once the animation starts and its present during the cumshot, but after the cumshot she's naked as a jay bird again. Might be a misplaced trigger for the animation if I had to guess

EDIT: Found a fix, enabling "MARBSM_PASS2" (Switch/Variable #807) fixed the issue.

Last edited:

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Here is my full savefile. All scenes unlocked + i saveedit State scenes for each character. It means you can watch both scenes for each char. in secret room. Enjoy.
Did you have another save before the Jules/velvet's second appearance added in this update? Because I'm sure this save already went past that

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Did you have another save before the Jules/velvet's second appearance added in this update? Because I'm sure this save already went past that
Save07 is for the start of Velvet/Jules event Part 1, just go to Sleep and it will start.
Save11 is for the start of Velvet/Jules event Part 2, just go to Sleep and it will start.

If you see a "Full save" it means the event has already been done since you can't progress and "finish" the game without activating those events, they're tied to progression.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
A port would be nice.
I cant get JoiPlay to work at all.
Been trying diffrent versions to.
That's weird, I can play it with no issues whatsoever. Did you install the RPGM Plugin, tho? You need to install the base release and then install the plugin.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Save07 is for the start of Velvet/Jules event, just go to Sleep and it will start.
Save11 is for the start of Velvet/Jules event, just go to Sleep and it will start.

If you see a "Full save" it means the event has already been done since you can't progress and "finish" the game without activating those events, they're tied to progression.
thx

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I triggered vera to change clothes somehow, but how di i trigger it for martha and lucile?
You got her in the Submissive state, right? That's why. Currently there's no changes in clothing for either of the other 3 characters. Probably will come in a future update.

Reactions: jowzo

Acetone

Jul 20, 2018
I can't seem to get the other option of this scene, is there any reason why I wouldn't be able to get it? I've done every other scene so far with Martha, as far as the guide goes. Annotation 2020-02-24 013702.png

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I have a stupid question. I'm not playing a lot of RPGM games, so it might be that.

So sometimes in the textbox, there seems to be more text to read in the dialogue (It fills the whole text box), but as soon as you press enter, it jumps to the next persons dialogue, instead of reading to current dialogue to the end.

What am I doing wrong?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes