4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I can't figure out how to trigger Mia's dog event that was added, been running around like crazy, trying to spot it with belly rub, but I can't seem to find it, or know how to trigger it

Nevermind found it, and was more simple than I thought and solution came into my mind right after I posted this xD
Maybe share solution, so people wont ask that question again?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
That's ok, I like going through the process. Helps to find any potential bugs and stuff.
The most common are graphical ones but they tend to happen if you skip the dialogue way too fast (using Ctrl non-stop).

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
I dont get the naked Yoga and Sex at Sleep with Martha..?
RTp is installed - I got the Passionate Way and made the Halloween event so far..
have i missed anything?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I dont get the naked Yoga and Sex at Sleep with Martha..?
RTp is installed - I got the Passionate Way and made the Halloween event so far..
have i missed anything?
After having unlocked the assjob during yoga, enter Martha's room in the afternoon (can't remember if during 1st or 2nd half) and inspect the middle drawer of her dresser, the bikini should be there. Next morning try the new outfit and in top and bottom options choose the "None" option. If they're not unlocked do a normal yoga session with the new outfit and try again next morning.

The Martha Night Sex scene is currently bugged, it can't be unlocked by normal meaning, only way to do so is modifying the save file with an Editor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandalf78

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does the clock do anything at the moment?
Supposedly but none of us have found it's use. Seems like it unlocks a new scene different from the one of previous builds (Martha Morning Visit) since that was relegated to the bed before getting up.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Been a while since I played the game and now have to start from scratch. I forgot how annoying it was to stat boost each character, so is it ok to edit them in saveeditonline and if so what numbers should I not go past?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Been a while since I played the game and now have to start from scratch. I forgot how annoying it was to stat boost each character, so is it ok to edit them in saveeditonline and if so what numbers should I not go past?
It's OK to edit them but nothing guarantees some stuff to end up broken, so it's always a risk. The numbers are 70 for the 4 main characters and 35 for Mia but you won't unlock her until a bit later. I'd say that leaving them at 69 and doing normal stuff to reach the cap in-game would be better in case there's a trigger there.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Have you done everything with her that's possible? Check the guide in the OP to see if you missed anything.

The other option unlocks after her state event. 'Submisson' state is required.
If I have missed something I can't figure out what it is. The guide says the basement blowjob and morning ride is after the state scene. Yoga only has the hotdog option. I've talked to her at all hours. The only thing that hasn't happen are the holiday events but I assumed that didn't matter because it didn't effect the other two. I'm going to try repeating the scenes some more scenes if to see if it helps/

TxPunster

Feb 23, 2020
If I have missed something I can't figure out what it is. The guide says the basement blowjob and morning ride is after the state scene. Yoga only has the hotdog option. I've talked to her at all hours. The only thing that hasn't happen are the holiday events but I assumed that didn't matter because it didn't effect the other two. I'm going to try repeating the scenes some more scenes if to see if it helps/
Have you had the morning blowjob after waking up, that will trigger the sex with Martha after hand job in bathtub. the night time Sex with Martha is bugged and needs editing the save file to occur.
For the second option on Yoga you need to get her a second outfit, so that nude option for yoga will show up. Check her middle drawer on Dresser in afternoon to get shirt and bikini bottoms outfit

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes