4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do you change outfits?
With whom? Martha or Lucile? With Martha (the Mom) you can only change outfits during the yoga sessions, however, first you need to unlock them. The sports outfit is easy to get since it's required and hinted in the conversation. The bikini however, you can only get during the afternoon by searching Martha's dresser top drawer in the afternoon. Once you get it, you'll have the chance to switch it during yoga. Alternatively, if you already have her in a "Passionate" State, you can remove both pieces of clothing and have her fully naked. However, you can't have her change outfits outside the yoga scene.

For Lucile (Young Sister), you can "help" her with her cosplays during the 2nd half of the afternoon. You can unlock the skimpy outfits by choosing either "Top" or "Bottom" and selecting the same piece of clothing, David (the MC) will mention about making them skimpy, then you go to the attic and retrieve a knife. Next time you visit Lucile, in the "Top" and "Bottom" options there should be the "Skimpy" (and if you advanced your relationship with her enough) and the "Nude" or "None" option as well. For the 2B outfit I don't know since that one showed up by itself. But as with Martha, you can't change her normal clothes outside that scene.

Only one that changes her clothing a bit is Vera but only after you get her into the "Submissive" State. The changes will be present whenever you repeat the Collision on the Stairs scene and while visiting her in the studio before dinner.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
The closest to that I have is one that has every girl setup for their State Event. Previous one I have available puts you at the "start" of the Jules/Velvet event Act 2. I can't check them currently since I don't have the game in this PC but I'll add them if you wanna check them out anyways.

The order for the States one is gonna be Vera (you'll be outside her room), then Martha (get up at midnight and go to the fireplace) and finally Lucile (wake up and go to the studio).
call me dumb, but is it jules/velvet act 2 is not in dream room yet? other than that, all scenes are pretty much replay-able

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
call me dumb, but is it jules/velvet act 2 is not in dream room yet? other than that, all scenes are pretty much replay-able
Nope, it currently isn't replayable (neither is the 1st one, it seems) other than the still images you get by checking the Diary while you're in the dream room (Mind Palace) but the actual sex/grope scenes aren't there.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Nope, it currently isn't replayable (neither is the 1st one, it seems) other than the still images you get by checking the Diary while you're in the dream room (Mind Palace) but the actual sex/grope scenes aren't there.
pretty sure the first act is playable, horse titfuck and gate titfuck

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
pretty sure the first act is playable, horse titfuck and gate titfuck
Oh yeah! My bad, forgot Martha x Dog TJ or BJ was the same candle. Velvet TJ is right next to that scene. The Merchant is there too, but didn't include it in my mention cause we were talking about the Jules/Velvet thingy.
But yeah, Velvet Horse TJ is there (Act 1), Act 2 scenes aren't replayable.

Reactions: johndoe1545

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Oh yeah! My bad, forgot Martha x Dog TJ or BJ was the same candle. Velvet TJ is right next to that scene. The Merchant is there too, but didn't include it in my mention cause we were talking about the Jules/Velvet thingy.
But yeah, Velvet Horse TJ is there (Act 1), Act 2 scenes aren't replayable.
guess i'll download your saves, until dr bones implement it into dream palace

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
I really like it. It's fun and hot.

The one thing that gets me every time I play is Lucille. How is she so innocent and clueless when she's apparently in college and not a virgin?

She doesn't know what a handjob is, much less actual sex, she doesn't even know what a penis is and keeps letting you(the player) touch her with it. And she's in college.

If she was in college and never seen a penis but knew what one was, then yeah, I could buy that. She's just innocent and doesn't have much experience. But she's in college, but doens't know what a penis or even sex is, and is apparently not a virgin since no mention was made about it being her first time.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
1: There's another one (I believe it's called Reluctant) but it's the "Bad Ending" cause she won't do much stuff, for example, the basement blowjob.
2: Maybe, we don't know his true intentions yet.
One things for sure he wants control, which isn't good. At least that's my suspicion, he also wants to shag the ladies of the house, which also isn't good.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
One things for sure he wants control, which isn't good. At least that's my suspicion, he also wants to shag the ladies of the house, which also isn't good.
I mean, if you were in his place, wouldn't you want to shag that house's ladies? And yes, he at some point mentions something suspicious cause he started like "Yeah, so I can go to heaven yadda yadda" and when he gets a body and the MC brings that up he's like "Uh, yeah... Heaven and stuff, yeah..."

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I mean, if you were in his place, wouldn't you want to shag that house's ladies? And yes, he at some point mentions something suspicious cause he started like "Yeah, so I can go to heaven yadda yadda" and when he gets a body and the MC brings that up he's like "Uh, yeah... Heaven and stuff, yeah..."
Also let's not forget he locked in the basement, there's two sides to each story. Maybe his side was BS and he's actually a horrible person just using MC. *shrugs shoulder*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tragic Princess
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes