4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
One thing that i have noticed in the scenes of the MC fondling the ladies (Mia in the first floor bathroom, Vera in the library, Lucille in the kitchen and Martha at the antique phone). Sometimes if you go from an action to another, touching the butt to slaping or squeezing the butt putting the panties back (among other combinations with no clear pattern) you get interrupted and the character tells you to stop, even though the MC already has the stat at a level to do the action per se. Is this a bug or some sort of "don't mess too much" feature?

I'm uncertain, among other things because perchance i have seen no comments on these little sequences of butt & boob grabery with all of the cast.

(By the way, great touch form Bones to add a template for them, allowing him to go from some similar scenes with Vera & Lucille in previous versions into a set up for all the ladies and with more options at that)
I believe it's just a hidden "Annoyance" meter. I'd need to check whether or not depending on your points with each grants you more "moves" or not but as I remember, if you use too much the "Undress" option, they'll tell you to stop. Probably that will be modified in a future update, we don't know yet if those interactions will lead to a scene or not.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I believe it's just a hidden "Annoyance" meter. I'd need to check whether or not depending on your points with each grants you more "moves" or not but as I remember, if you use too much the "Undress" option, they'll tell you to stop. Probably that will be modified in a future update, we don't know yet if those interactions will lead to a scene or not.
Yes, i was doubtful because the game (usually) gives clearer warning when a lady is not ok with something but at the same time it does seem to make sense from a "pushing too much" point of view. Well, except when you get railled for covering them again, but well, life ain't always fair.... ;)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
As an aside, i noticed it's possible to pull both parts of Mia's clothes in the bathroom.
Did someone manage to do the same with any of the other ladies or is she the only one?

Jan 30, 2019
Overall it was good update, with a little bugs but nothing to serious. Personally i would rather see new scenes with the sisters, not the police girls. That was still good dont get me wrong.The only thing is the youngest one didnt have much chance to shine :/ whatever, we will wait for the next update and the upcoming one for the other game. Good luck

Reactions: Smithe

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
As an aside, i noticed it's possible to pull both parts of Mia's clothes in the bathroom.
Did someone manage to do the same with any of the other ladies or is she the only one?
I believe only Vera doesn't have that option? Can't remember. Gonna try to check it out.

Edit: Nope, you can do it to all 4 girls (Ass). For the Boobs, only Vera needs to be in the "Submissive" state to not have her sweater so you can free her tits, otherwise you can only undress her up to her bra.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is it NTR if the dog/horse gets some action as well? :unsure:
Don't think so, the characters are not in a relationship (sentimental, that is). I believe the requisite for NTR and cuck is that the dude is being cheated on.

If someone having sex with someone else (in a relationship or not) was the only requisite, pretty much we all have been NTR'd at some point and we've done the same. As the saying goes: "If you don't marry that woman, you're just banging another man's future wife".

Mad Doc

Mar 14, 2018
You can get the bare bottoms of all the ladies. You can get bare breasts with everyone except Vera she has an extra piece of clothing that covers her breasts.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You can get the bare bottoms of all the ladies. You can get bare breasts with everyone except Vera she has an extra piece of clothing that covers her breasts.
Get her in the Submissive State and that green sweater is gone, baby!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I see that people might be misunderstanding what i actually meant.

If you have maxed the appropriate stats for each lady (in fact much before that, but i digress) it is possible to pull off the clothes over either their behinds or their chests. But there seems to be some minute differences on some characters.

For Vera, as a number of people already pointed it is that for most of the game you can't fully uncover her breasts, because she uses sweater, top & bra and only after entering submissive state she dress without the sweater at times (the stairs collision and thhe library scene).

What i meant to say is that, in Mia's case, it's possible to have her with the lower and higher parts of the dress pulled at the same time, unlike the others, that the moment you change from ass to boobs & vice-versa, have the other part of their clothing back in place.

For a little comparison: Mia pantyless.jpg

and now the other one, that requires a bit more meessing around with Mia's clothes but is perfectly doable with some back & forth.

Mia pulled clothes.jpg

As an aside, i have a doubt:
Submissive Vera starts showing off at times on her top instead of sweater.
Passionate Martha starts showing in her son's room shirt/bra-less.
Does Playful Lucille do anything different?

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I see that people might be misunderstanding what i actually meant.

If you have maxed the appropriate stats for each lady (in fact much before that, but i digress) it is possible to pull off the clothes over either their behinds or their chests. But there seems to be some minute differences on some characters.

For Vera, as a number of people already pointed it is that for most of the game you can't fully uncover her breasts, because she uses sweater, top & bra and only after entering submissive state she dress without the sweater at times (the stairs collision and thhe library scene).

What i meant to say is that, in Mia's case, it's possible to have her with the lower and higher parts of the dress pulled at the same time, unlike the others, that the moment you change from ass to boobs & vice-versa, have the other part of their clothing back in place.

For a little comparison: View attachment 566581

and now the other one, that requires a bit more meessing around with Mia's clothes but is perfectly doable with some back & forth.

View attachment 566583

As an aside, i have a doubt:
Submissive Vera starts showing off at times on her top instead of sweater.
Passionate Martha starts showing in her son's room shirt/bra-less.
Does Playful Lucille do anything different?
With Lucile I've seen nothing like in the other girls case. Pretty much she was forgotten this update haha besides the reworks, of course.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
With Lucile I've seen nothing like in the other girls case. Pretty much she was forgotten this update haha besides the reworks, of course.
Well, this update did make some major rearrangement of a number of scenes while setting up a system of sorts for more, so it happens. Just waanted to know if i had missed or not some other little easter eggs of sorts.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well, this update did make some major rearrangement of a number of scenes while setting up a system of sorts for more, so it happens. Just waanted to know if i had missed or not some other little easter eggs of sorts.
Technically we're still missing out something with the clock (the Martha Night Sex I don't count it cause it was already in previous versions). I'm not sure if it was an overlook, a scene to happen after something is done or what. Guess we'll have to wait.

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
Im getting the bug where you are stuck outside after sleeping. Even on peoples full saves im still getting this bug, any advice?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Im getting the bug where you are stuck outside after sleeping. Even on peoples full saves im still getting this bug, any advice?
Stuck outside? Where? Also if you can provide both a screenshot and the savefile in question it would be great!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes