4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You might have heard already, but I ran into a game-breaking glitch/bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't continue like this and I'm going to restart the game all over again and see if I can get past this.
Were you using the Skip button (Ctrl) too much, by any chance? That usually breaks scenes if abused.

In case you want to start from that point Jules/Velvet Act 2) I have a savefile from that point. Check it here.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
guys, i have the ring but when i go to the skeleton to summon doyle he asks if i'm going to take the ring soon, wich i already have, did i softlocked ? because i can't get any state event :/

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
guys, i have the ring but when i go to the skeleton to summon doyle he asks if i'm going to take the ring soon, wich i already have, did i softlocked ? because i can't get any state event :/
I had the same problem, try to do some scenes with Doyle like, when Martha makes the food, it's under the table, those things.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ok thanks

I'm trying too, anything notice
Found the issue. You were missing the Sex Scene after the Bath Handjob.

Do that scene (after the handjob, enter Martha's room using the door to the left, don't exit the bathroom and enter her room normally. Then go to sleep, get up at midnight and she'll be near the fireplace.

Last edited:
Reactions: LucasLeels

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Found the issue. You were missing the Sex Scene after the Bath Handjob.

Do that scene (after the handjob, enter Martha's room using the door to the left, don't exit the bathroom and enter her room normally. Then go to sleep, get up at midnight and she'll be near the fireplace.
Thaaaaanks :)

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Were you using the Skip button (Ctrl) too much, by any chance? That usually breaks scenes if abused.

In case you want to start from that point Jules/Velvet Act 2) I have a save file from that point. Check it here.
Okay as a little update. No, I don't use the [Ctrl] skip button. I went back to the autosave point and it was still corrupted.

Note that I said corrupted. That is because I restarted from the beginning and raced myself to that point. I took a little bit.

When I got back there. It played just fine and no issues. I think it may also be because I talked with both Velvet and the ditzy skirt cop before I talked to officer Jules. Either way, It worked and I am back to where I left off.

My final guess? The save got corrupted somehow.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Okay as a little update. No, I don't use the [Ctrl] skip button. I went back to the autosave point and it was still corrupted.

Note that I said corrupted. That is because I restarted from the beginning and raced myself to that point. I took a little bit.

When I got back there. It played just fine and no issues. I think it may also be because I talked with both Velvet and the ditzy skirt cop before I talked to officer Jules. Either way, It worked and I am back to where I left off.

My final guess? The save got corrupted somehow.
That's a set of really specific stuff... Even then, it shouldn't have corrupted like that cause I actually talked with Officer Jules last, I don't really think there's a specific order to talk to them but who knows why it messed up the triggers.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Where i can change the outfits?? I cant find nothing
If you mean so they go around the house with different clothes you can't (as of now, I guess) except for Vera, which takes off her sweater in certain moments if you finished her State Event in the Submissive way. If you mean for the Yoga Scene and Cosplay, for the yoga you have to visit Martha's room in the afternoon and check the Top Drawer to find the bikini.

For Lucile I don't remember well, as the 2B cosplay unlocked by itself.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how much new content is available? cause i'm finna not playing this from the scratch with just 5 new scenes
Besides the Reworked scenes for the intro and the expanded groping parts (for each girl), there's 9 scenes.
Martha Morning Ride, Vera Stairs scenes (2), Mia Blowjob, Mia Doggo Handjob, Velvet/Jules groping (1 scene each), Velvet/Jules fuck (1 scene each, but you can only choose either of them, not both). Also Vera and Martha have slight clothes changes if they are in the Submissive/Passionate state respectively (Vera sometimes won't have her sweater on and Martha will enter the MC's room at morning without her top).

Also there's a couple of savefiles to the start of the Velvet/Jules event Act 2 and another one with "all" the scenes, just check a couple of pages back.

Ah, and the Martha Night Sex scene is bugged.

Reactions: regiebomber

Triton12345

Oct 18, 2019
JULES & VELVET "DIAMONDS" FINAL ACT (EXPANDED).
Is this the last capitol of jules e velvet act?
When this act is add to the game ?
In version 15.2 it doesn't include

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes