4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
JULES & VELVET "DIAMONDS" FINAL ACT (EXPANDED).
Is this the last capitol of jules e velvet act?
When this act is add to the game ?
In version 15.2 it doesn't include
This version was supposed to be the final act but since the Doc added Officer Claire and we didn't do anything to her per se, there's gonna be another act (Act 3). Don't know if that one will be the final one, tho.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Nah, you have to download the game and copy the extracted folder to your phone. Once there, open the app, tap the Folder with a + sign and start making a shortcut. Name it and in the next part Choose the .exe file you want the shortcut of.

Once it's done, accept the changes and the shortcut is created. Now you can play it on your phone.
When I start making a shortcut I can't find the .exe file . Joiplayer doesn't detect it. How does you detect it ?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When I start making a shortcut I can't find the .exe file . Joiplayer doesn't detect it. How does you detect it ?
Are you using the option in the middle or the one in the bottom? The bottom one is for a personalized icon. Also check if you indeed copied the .exe file to the folder and try again. So far I've had no issues with JoiPlay and I have 5 games in the launcher

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
is there anything like a cheat menu that allows you to get max stats with everyone in the game?
I believe this could count (I haven't tested it). Otherwise I'd say to find an Editor and modify your savefile BUT there's no guarantee something will end up broken so tread at your own risk.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Are you using the option in the middle or the one in the bottom? The bottom one is for a personalized icon. Also check if you indeed copied the .exe file to the folder and try again. So far I've had no issues with JoiPlay and I have 5 games in the launcher
Idk why but when I open the exe file it shows "RTP configuration" pop up and even though I downloaded and installed it with the other 2 plug ins , it just keeps popping up continuously . I options I get are "default (185 mb) / null RTP " . Then screen stuck on configuration.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Idk why but when I open the exe file it shows "RTP configuration" pop up and even though I downloaded and installed it with the other 2 plug ins , it just keeps popping up continuously . I options I get are "default (185 mb) / null RTP " . Then screen stuck on configuration.
Ahhh, use Default. Another user pointed that out in a DM on Discord but since I already had the data (tho I don't remember doing it the first time I installed it), I cannot get that message anymore.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Ahhh, use Default. Another user pointed that out in a DM on Discord but since I already had the data (tho I don't remember doing it the first time I installed it), I cannot get that message anymore.
I used Default but it keeps popping up Everytime I open it. Not sure if it's the APK or the device . Not configuring properly for some reason

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I used Default but it keeps popping up Everytime I open it. Not sure if it's the APK or the device . Not configuring properly for some reason
Check in the file explorer if the RTP has been extracted? That may be it.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Check if in that folder the RTP is still in a zip file. If it is, extract it to the "app" folder. Search in Android>Data>com.joiplay.joiplay.rpgm>files>RTP>RPGVXACE
1582870670081.png

The "app" folder should look like this once the RTP is extracted in the folder.
1582870757761.png

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I downloaded and installed it multiple times but when I checked it in file explorer , it wasn't there. It doesn't exist !
That's super weird

Can't remember if the app asks for permission to save stuff, tho... Maybe you didn't allow it by any chance?

Klain50

May 27, 2017
That's super weird

Can't remember if the app asks for permission to save stuff, tho... Maybe you didn't allow it by any chance?
Somehow after tweaking file explorer it's working finally now ! How do you update these games btw . I mean when a new update or patch comes . How do you continue with the previous save files ?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
is there anything like a cheat menu that allows you to get max stats with everyone in the game?
No, but you don't need one. When you wake up in the morning choose to spend the day with whoever you want and you'll get 5 points for said person. You can easily spam it since it just teleports you to the room at night and you can go to sleep. You ain't going to miss anything either since you need to do scenes in a certain order for others to unlock.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Somehow after tweaking file explorer it's working finally now ! How do you update these games btw . I mean when a new update or patch comes . How do you continue with the previous save files ?
Just copy the savefiles (they're in the root folder, along with the .exe) to the new folder. Also you would need to create a new shortcut with the latest version. Haven't checked if you can edit an existing shortcut so to avoid any wrong recommendation, just create another shortcut.

Reactions: Klain50
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes