4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I got every scene possible but still i can't active doyle's state event , every time I call him he just gonna come to me
Hmm... that's weird. Whose State Event are you trying to get? Also, have you maxed out the MC's "level" (70) and the target girl (70) as well?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i didn't max it but book cover shows entire image , and I can see dolly as ghost but I can't active the state event .
I'm currently replaying the game again through a slow process to know the exact point thresholds to activate scenes and I couldn't activate Lucile's (the 1st one I unlock cause I focused on her first) until my character was at 70 points (which turns Doyle to a visible ghost), talked to Doyle cause he wasn't responding to the ring and Lucile was at 70 points as well (and after getting all her scenes too except for the State ones for obvious reasons).

So since you can see Doyle, just max her out, sleep it off and next morning her bed should be empty and she should be in the studio/library. Make sure to don't sleep in tho, her State Event only triggers in the 1st half of the morning.

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
I'm currently replaying the game again through a slow process to know the exact point thresholds to activate scenes and I couldn't activate Lucile's (the 1st one I unlock cause I focused on her first) until my character was at 70 points (which turns Doyle to a visible ghost), talked to Doyle cause he wasn't responding to the ring and Lucile was at 70 points as well (and after getting all her scenes too except for the State ones for obvious reasons).

So since you can see Doyle, just max her out, sleep it off and next morning her bed should be empty and she should be in the studio/library. Make sure to don't sleep in tho, her State Event only triggers in the 1st half of the morning.
yes thank u i had to max it

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Aaaaaaaalrighty then, update on the walkthrough thingy...

Recording of Lucile is finally done, got the whole thing and info on the point thresholds in there.

Only 3 more girls to go, the Velvet/Jules and Holiday Events and then I can finally start editing that shit, upload it to PH, take some screenshots, write the walkthrough and assemble it with the screenshots to a PDF file...
:BONES_WHAT:

Yeah, when I said this was gonna take a week I didn't think it through hahaha

Feels just like hahaha

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Just copy the savefiles (they're in the root folder, along with the .exe) to the new folder. Also you would need to create a new shortcut with the latest version. Haven't checked if you can edit an existing shortcut so to avoid any wrong recommendation, just create another shortcut.
Can you play Unity games or Unreal Engine games on Android with any emulators?

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Hmmm... wish I could help more but I'm not sure what could be the problem. Did you make the shortcut properly?
I tryed everything,maybe something wrong with my device. Been reading guides and more but no luck.
miss out on the scenes since no one uploads them. Are some on PH but not all and no Mia scenes at all.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can you play Unity games or Unreal Engine games on Android with any emulators?
That I don't know for sure. Unity seems more likely since plenty of games on mobile use Unity but Unreal... that seems a bit unlikely (for emulation).

Reactions: fed1987

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Reactions: LucasLeels

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Yes, probably and no.

1st one is indeed bugged.
2nd one we haven't found how to unlock it, my guess is that it's linked to the 1st one, but we don't know for sure.
For the 3rd one you need to do the Grind and when the Cum option appears, the Sex option will be at the bottom.
After the first time, the option will appear in the beginning of the scene.
Hum so I'm going to try Lucile's scene

Bonerzoner1221

Mar 1, 2020
My saves wont work i have invested quite a bit of time in the game not saying its bad i love this game but don't have the time to do everything all over again does anyone have any saves ples.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
My saves wont work i have invested quite a bit of time in the game not saying its bad i love this game but don't have the time to do everything all over again does anyone have any saves ples.
The three girls are ready to activate their State Events. All three of them can be done one after the other, so don't miss them.
Load the savefile and you'll be outside Vera's room.
For Martha, sleep and wake up in the middle of the night, then walk to the living room.
For Lucile just wake up, get out of bed (don't slack) and go to the studio/library.

For the info on how to get a specific State, check the guide via the link in the 1st post of the thread. Also as a sidenote, you want to get their 1st State (again, refer to the guide) cause it will unlock a scene for each (except for Lucile).

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes