4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I

So I download game? Or not
"First, you need to copy the game folder to your device. This is what should be inside the game’s folder". So yes, you need to download the game to your phone.
Please read the PDF file CAREFULLY, the process on how to install JoiPlay and make it work is there. Only thing missing in the PDF file is the fix I mentioned like 5 comments ago (the one with the "Default"/"Null" RTP)

maxxam404

May 7, 2018
Install/Reinstall the RTP package. The file is in the 1st post of the thread, below the "Downloads" section.
i tried it and still not working and i also tried downloading the game from different places...thanks for your help though maybe its my laptop its old and shitty....also would like to thanks doc bones ..man i realy love this game and i have been playing this game since the first update ....thanks for creating such a beautiful game, you are really incredible...
PS: love from India.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i tried it and still not working and i also tried downloading the game from different places...thanks for your help though maybe its my laptop its old and shitty....also would like to thanks doc bones ..man i realy love this game and i have been playing this game since the first update ....thanks for creating such a beautiful game, you are really incredible...
PS: love from India.
That's weird tho, cause any issues with the rgss thingy and/or missing files/sounds are due to the RTP package not being properly installed or being missing. Maybe a faulty installation?

Reactions: maxxam404

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
faulty installation?? is there a way i can fix it?
Only reinstalling it over the one that exists already or remove it completely and do a fresh installation one. Also if your laptop is 2GB of RAM or above, it should be quite enough to run the game with no issues on the engine besides missing files (which are inside the RTP file)

Fanikito

Jan 13, 2020
I have a question: in a future update all the sex scenes will be reworked at the two options of State Event? because I choice Vera Submissive in State Event, but on hand job scene in the shower she is still dominant... or maybe there is a correct choice for each State Event?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have a question: in a future update all the sex scenes will be reworked at the two options of State Event? because I choice Vera Submissive in State Event, but on hand job scene in the shower she is still dominant... or maybe there is a correct choice for each State Event?
Probably. I mean, the Ride scene in the stairs changes dialogue if you have her in a Submissive state so there's the probability every scene (both new and old) is (eventually) gonna have the State play accordingly. Since the bathroom HJ scene hasn't been modified, it doesn't show any change to the way she acts.

Last edited:

giovannitidus

Feb 5, 2018
I just can't trigger Lucile and Vera States Ç_Ç HELP...

Morning early - Wake Up Lucile (3 options - OK) / Vera stair (1 option - RIDE OK / 1 option locked ???)
Morning late - Lucile Hide and Seek HJ (OK) / Vera HJ Horse (2 options - OK)
Afternoon Early - Lucile Bath (ThighJob - OK) / Vera HJ Bathroom (OK)
Afternoon Late - Cosplay (2 option - Misty and 2B OK, 2 options Anal and pussy OK) / Vera Bathing (none)
Evening Early - Fuck Lucile in bedroom OK / Vera Library (Grope) OK
Evening Late - Lucile Gloryhole OK / Vera BJ in your room OK
Night - Lucile basement (3 options - OK) / Vera FootJob OK

HELP!

What am I missing? Doyle?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I just can't trigger Lucile and Vera States Ç_Ç HELP...

Morning early - Wake Up Lucile (3 options - OK) / Vera stair (1 option - RIDE OK / 1 option locked ???)
Morning late - Lucile Hide and Seek HJ (OK) / Vera HJ Horse (2 options - OK)
Afternoon Early - Lucile Bath (ThighJob - OK) / Vera HJ Bathroom (OK)
Afternoon Late - Cosplay (2 option - Misty and 2B OK, 2 options Anal and pussy OK) / Vera Bathing (none)
Evening Early - Fuck Lucile in bedroom OK / Vera Library (Grope) OK
Evening Late - Lucile Gloryhole OK / Vera BJ in your room OK
Night - Lucile basement (3 options - OK) / Vera FootJob OK

HELP!

What am I missing? Doyle?
The locked option in the stairs unlocks when you trigger her State and sets her up as Submissive.
For Vera you're missing 2 scenes: the sex scene in the Late Morning (pick "Stare" instead of "Hide" and then "Confront") and the dog fuck in the stables in Early Afternoon. After you've done those two, the next day check outside the Manor during the Early Afternoon, the dog should be alone, afterwards go to her room and the State Event should start (make a save in case you miss the outcome!)

For Lucile I believe you're missing the Midnight Visits (like when you get up to look for her in the pantry but she's sleeping). Go to her bedroom, interact with her and complete the Assjob (choose the other 3 as well, just in case). If you can't complete the Assjob, you need some towels (the MC will mention it). To get them, go to Martha's room and enter the bathroom from the right side and go near the basin, then come back to Lucile and do the Assjob. Sleep it off and her bed should be empty, just showing the "ZZZ" bubble. Afterwards go to the Studio/Library and again, don't forget to make another save!

Also yeah, Doyle should be in his visible form. Check his cell to trigger that scene as well, since it's also a requirement to get the State Events.

Reactions: giovannitidus

Rand2786

Feb 23, 2020
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION: 0.15.2

---> USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. <---
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE LESS PROBLEMS.

NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN

WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

CHEAT MOD: Click Me!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
This post has information on how to make the game mouse only;

Save file with max points for main 3 women and MC. Click Me! (as of 0.15.2)
how do I get the sex with vera scean. I try confronting her with every thing maxed and each time he just runs away

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how do I get the sex with vera scean. I try confronting her with every thing maxed and each time he just runs away
Have you gotten every other scene before trying that option ("Confront Her")? Both the dog and horse scenes are needed.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Game has pretty nice art however the sprites are making me stay way from the game. Their eyes are just disturbing. Really far away from each other and kinda small(?).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes