4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The same thing happened to me but instead of the boobs it was the cumming animation.
Yeah, don't know exactly what makes it happen. Only one I was able to replicate consistently is the animation bugging during the basement scene. Happens in my savefile if that same day you do the Morning Ride scene (after Martha's Passionate State). It shows both the still images and the animation loop at the same time. Besides that, APPARENTLY some scenes break if you abuse the Skip (Ctrl) button.

giovannitidus

Feb 5, 2018
The locked option in the stairs unlocks when you trigger her State and sets her up as Submissive.
For Vera you're missing 2 scenes: the sex scene in the Late Morning (pick "Stare" instead of "Hide" and then "Confront") and the dog fuck in the stables in Early Afternoon. After you've done those two, the next day check outside the Manor during the Early Afternoon, the dog should be alone, afterwards go to her room and the State Event should start (make a save in case you miss the outcome!)

For Lucile I believe you're missing the Midnight Visits (like when you get up to look for her in the pantry but she's sleeping). Go to her bedroom, interact with her and complete the Assjob (choose the other 3 as well, just in case). If you can't complete the Assjob, you need some towels (the MC will mention it). To get them, go to Martha's room and enter the bathroom from the right side and go near the basin, then come back to Lucile and do the Assjob. Sleep it off and her bed should be empty, just showing the "ZZZ" bubble. Afterwards go to the Studio/Library and again, don't forget to make another save!

Also yeah, Doyle should be in his visible form. Check his cell to trigger that scene as well, since it's also a requirement to get the State Events.
THAAAANKS MAN! :D

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is the clock supposed to be working in this build is it just bugged or did i miss something
A user actually managed to unlock it but as expected, it did nothing. My guess was that the Doc forgot to remove it since it's original use was relegated to the bed ("Stay in Bed" option). Granted there's still a chance it is somehow connected to the bugged Martha Night Sex scene, but my bets would be on the former.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Anyone have a save file with the martha sleep sex scene, or know what variable needs to be edited to enable the scene?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Night sex scene are bugged, you can't do anything to unlock it. Wait for the bugfixed
I know it's bugged, my impression was though you could fix it by updating the variables in the save file manually.

I'm currently tinkering with the variables now. But it's taking awhile to troubleshoot which one affects the night scenes. Would help a lot if someone could say which one it is.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I know it's bugged, my impression was though you could fix it by updating the variables in the save file manually.

I'm currently tinkering with the variables now. But it's taking awhile to troubleshoot which one affects the night scenes. Would help a lot if someone could say which one it is.
I believe it is the 205 variable.

Reactions: Tomy75
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes