4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
The animated ones? Probably at some point. From act 1 only the still images, Act 2 stills are nowhere to be found in the Mind Palace.
I run this game on joiplay but game do not show basement and for milftoon drama which tool is useful to run in android?like joiplay

Maksiskam

Mar 2, 2020
That is the problem that I would not do night sex does not work! any ideas? I already tried everything and different degrees of pumping, and different actions to the "main dish" help I will be grateful !!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
That is the problem that I would not do night sex does not work! any ideas? I already tried everything and different degrees of pumping, and different actions to the "main dish" help I will be grateful !!
Bugged. Gonna be fixed next update.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I run this game on joiplay but game do not show basement and for milftoon drama which tool is useful to run in android?like joiplay
Dude, I literally answered you TWICE with what to do. 1st and 2nd time. Please READ.

And for Milftoon Drama I don't know.

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
I know it's bugged, my impression was though you could fix it by updating the variables in the save file manually.

I'm currently tinkering with the variables now. But it's taking awhile to troubleshoot which one affects the night scenes. Would help a lot if someone could say which one it is.
have you progressed? what program are you using? if you managed to "fix" it, you could share the save

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
Ended up downloading the rpgm save editor here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

It's switch 205, just open your save file using the save editor, click the 'Advanced' button, then look for the 'switches' tab and put a check next to 205. Then save the changes to your save file, and load it up in the game. You'll get the sleep sex scene.
this program I have and already tried, but for some reason I can't access the switches and variables in the save of bt manor

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
this program I have and already tried, but for some reason I can't access the switches and variables in the save of bt manor
That's weird cause the way he described the process is how I do it as well. After the "Advanced" option in the menu bar, 2 more tabs appear next to the "Items" tab, one for Variables and one for Switches.

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
That's weird cause the way he described the process is how I do it as well. After the "Advanced" option in the menu bar, 2 more tabs appear next to the "Items" tab, one for Variables and one for Switches.
there is a print so you can get an idea, I don’t know what happened, I was able to use it normally to edit the save of another game, but after I finished, I never used the program again, and now this, I can’t edit the switches and variable, the option is off and I can't click Sem título.png

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
there is a print so you can get an idea, I don’t know what happened, I was able to use it normally to edit the save of another game, but after I finished, I never used the program again, and now this, I can’t edit the switches and variable, the option is off and I can't click View attachment 578858
That's super weird ._. never happened to me. Maybe try reinstalling it or launch it with Admin. privileges?

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
there is a print so you can get an idea, I don’t know what happened, I was able to use it normally to edit the save of another game, but after I finished, I never used the program again, and now this, I can’t edit the switches and variable, the option is off and I can't click View attachment 578858
Try another version, there's a few version of that editor and each one has its own bugs and issues. (Generally switches/variables related)

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
Try another version, there's a few version of that editor and each one has its own bugs and issues. (Generally switches/variables related)
I've tried all this and nothing, so I asked if it would be possible for you to share a save with this already "fixed", not a complete save because I want to see the new content, but only until this part that has a bug

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I've tried all this and nothing, so I asked if it would be possible for you to share a save with this already "fixed", not a complete save because I want to see the new content, but only until this part that has a bug
I believe I uploaded 2 saves a while back, around 8-10 pages ago I believe? They're right before they start the Jules/Velvet event (both Acts).

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Found the post with the start of Act 2, click here

Mad Doc

Mar 14, 2018
I've had that problem on some games. found the saves files were mark as read only. I changed the properties of the files and the editor worked.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes