4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Game has pretty nice art however the sprites are making me stay way from the game. Their eyes is just disturbing. Really far away from each other and kinda small(?).
Honestly, you stop noticing after a bit haha but it's a fair point, I always thought Lucile sprite's face was odd

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Game has pretty nice art however the sprites are making me stay way from the game. Their eyes are just disturbing. Really far away from each other and kinda small(?).
It is funny you mention that... I'm currently reworking the sprites. That said... the eyes will keep the same distance, I don't see the problem there, but the overall proportions should "feel" a little better.

EDIT: Also the old sprites have a lack of eyebrows... which makes them a bit "intense".

The Butler

May 3, 2017
It is funny you mention that... I'm currently reworking the sprites. That said... the eyes will keep the same distance, I don't see the problem there, but the overall proportions should "feel" a little better.

EDIT: Also the old sprites have a lack of eyebrows... which makes them a bit "intense".
That's really good to know. It might be related to the proportion as you said the eyes just feel odd to me. And I understand that creating good looking eyes with around with 6 pixels in total for each can be really tricky.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Sorry to ask a really dumb question, but why can't I start Martha's state event? I have everyone up to 70, though Mia isn't actually in the house yet don't know if that's needed. I've got Doyle in his ghost form as well, so what am I missing?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Sorry to ask a really dumb question, but why can't I start Martha's state event? I have everyone up to 70, though Mia isn't actually in the house yet don't know if that's needed. I've got Doyle in his ghost form as well, so what am I missing?
Have you done all her other scenes so far? One of the commonly missed scenes is the sex scene after the bathroom handjob.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I can't get sex scenes until after doing the state event no?
You can. That one scene is the only sex scene BEFORE the State event. In fact, since it's the last scene (as I mentioned, is the most commonly missed) before the trigger for her State activates.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hello. Whether there will be Russian in game?
Officially no, but I believe there's a russian translation out there, tho I don't know if it's on here (most likely not) and unless the original translator is still doing it, probably it's not up to date with this version.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
I can't get sex scenes until after doing the state event no?
I had the same problem and just managed to get it working. Seems you have to stay in bed in the morning to trigger a Blowjob scene, then you'll get to ask about sex after the bath scene, and finally you'll get the state scene at night.

I was confused about this when I read the guide because I figured both the morning and afternoon blowjobs had the state requirement, but turned out that wasn't the case.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
"First, you need to copy the game folder to your device. This is what should be inside the game’s folder". So yes, you need to download the game to your phone.
Please read the PDF file CAREFULLY, the process on how to install JoiPlay and make it work is there. Only thing missing in the PDF file is the fix I mentioned like 5 comments ago (the one with the "Default"/"Null" RTP)
Game is running but game didn't show a basement or ladder please give me solutions

llghost0721

Mar 1, 2020
There are a few minor bugs in the game that I think can be easily fixed and some scenes that can use more detail.

For some odd reason I started moving super slow I don't know the cause of this but it was an easy fix I went to options and turned auto run ON I don't know if it was because I had it OFF but I was moving the same speed before I was slowed I'm not sure if auto run does anything or not.

When you are helping Lucile with the cosplay costumes and you select misty with the hair as original, the top as none and the bottom as none, it shows the vaginal scene and it gets really weird because the MC starts to lick his own penis.

With Mia when you pinch her boobs with her clothes off and quickly switch to her ass it will show her boobs on her ass. Her boobs will stay on the screen for a second after she tells you to stop.

And this was the most annoying bug with Martha when I went in for a closer look and for some reason it showed the cumming animation and after I left it stayed on my screen the whole time I went to bed to see if it went away but it stayed, I quit the game and logged back in it was still there, I waited through the day until I was able to go back to Martha at night and see if it would go away but it still showed. Even though it was very annoying I was lucky enough to have a save from the day before.

When you wake up in the morning and have the collision with Vera the MC face can use some more facial expressions instead of his mouth being wide open the whole time.

When you are in the bath with Martha and she gives you a hand job her facial expressions could change as she goes faster like with other scenes where the other characters in the game.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
There are a few minor bugs in the game that I think can be easily fixed and some scenes that can use more detail.

For some odd reason I started moving super slow I don't know the cause of this but it was an easy fix I went to options and turned auto run ON I don't know if it was because I had it OFF but I was moving the same speed before I was slowed I'm not sure if auto run does anything or not.

When you are helping Lucile with the cosplay costumes and you select misty with the hair as original, the top as none and the bottom as none, it shows the vaginal scene and it gets really weird because the MC starts to lick his own penis.

With Mia when you pinch her boobs with her clothes off and quickly switch to her ass it will show her boobs on her ass. Her boobs will stay on the screen for a second after she tells you to stop.

And this was the most annoying bug with Martha when I went in for a closer look and for some reason it showed the cumming animation and after I left it stayed on my screen the whole time I went to bed to see if it went away but it stayed, I quit the game and logged back in it was still there, I waited through the day until I was able to go back to Martha at night and see if it would go away but it still showed. Even though it was very annoying I was lucky enough to have a save from the day before.

When you wake up in the morning and have the collision with Vera the MC face can use some more facial expressions instead of his mouth being wide open the whole time.

When you are in the bath with Martha and she gives you a hand job her facial expressions could change as she goes faster like with other scenes where the other characters in the game.
Auto Run can be toggled in-game using the A key. Discovered it by mere accident cause I sometimes shifted from Run to Walk with no idea of why it happened.

The graphical issues are a known bug with this build, tho I'm not sure what triggers them. In my playthrough the animated scenes extrapolate during the still scenes but that only happens if a previous interaction (somehow) messes up the animation. For example with Martha, after getting her State Event, if I do the Morning Ride scene, the basement scenes are messed up but if I skip the Morning Ride it doesn't create issues. Only "fix" for this has been loading a save previous to that scene, preferably an in-game day before.

Also another graphical issue I found is that if you're grabbing Vera's butt and then remove her pants, the color of the cheeks turns to white/light gray (probably an asset for testing?).

llghost0721

Mar 1, 2020
When I open my journal to Martha it shows the word passionate in pink but it does not show anything for the other characters.

With Mia when I go to the bathroom with her in there it shows me in a rain coat and when you talk to Mia outside it also shows me in a rain coat.

When you hide with Velvet and the scene ends and you go back to her she says something and you cant move at all or open the menu forcing you to quit the game.

I've not had the problem with Vera you are having

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When I open my journal to Martha it shows the word passionate in pink but it does not show anything for the other characters.

With Mia when I go to the bathroom with her in there it shows me in a rain coat and when you talk to Mia outside it also shows me in a rain coat.

I've not had the problem with Vera you are having
1583367103944.png
Now that I see it, since the animations are basically broken down in "pieces", for some reason the white pants "piece" stays while the rest changes to accomodate for the lack of pants (weird that it also removes the panties when they're a separate piece of clothing).

• Haha
Reactions: Sh1iNobu

llghost0721

Mar 1, 2020
Have you tried it where Vera is aroused enough to continue or is it still showing the same.

Another fix that could be done is where you don't have to leave Lucile to switch from her ass to her boobs.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Have you tried it where Vera is aroused enough to continue or is it still showing the same.
I was "leveling" her up last (I'm doing 1 girl to completion at a time) and yeah, it got solved, just remembered that stuff like that tends to happen as well, same with the extrapolation of the animations just like this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes