4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
That's a big ass screenshot.... Also, Trello is just a work organization tool, not content guide. Always use the changelog for a more accurate scenes description.

EDIT: And no, while working on it I decided to make the whole J&V arch longer... So this one is just Act 2... Act 3 (and maybe final) will come in future updates.
Own Please let the horse have a nice night KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
Please port this game for android I waiting for 2 years please accept my request bones manor

chethan

Mar 23, 2017
I can't get a proper walkthrough for this game can someone help me with this cause the walkthrough on the first page is the least content and it's never updated

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I can't get a proper walkthrough for this game can someone help me with this cause the walkthrough on the first page is the least content and it's never updated
Check the 'Guide' in the OP. It has a full list of events you can do and how you do them. Don't forget to read the 'Tips'

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Yes, probably and no.

1st one is indeed bugged.
2nd one we haven't found how to unlock it, my guess is that it's linked to the 1st one, but we don't know for sure.
For the 3rd one you need to do the Grind and when the Cum option appears, the Sex option will be at the bottom.
After the first time, the option will appear in the beginning of the scene.
I'm able to use the clock at night, but nothing appears to really happen after interacting with it.
Got anything to suggest on how to figure out what it does exactly?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm able to use the clock at night, but nothing appears to really happen after interacting with it.
Got anything to suggest on how to figure out what it does exactly?
We mean that the clock has no use in this version since it stays with the "???", not that it doesn't display a menu when you use the Interact button... Unless you actually managed to unlock the "???" scene, in which case it'd be nice if you can upload your savefile (in zip or rar, so it can be posted in this thread) to check.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
We mean that the clock has no use in this version since it stays with the "???", not that it doesn't display a menu when you use the Interact button... Unless you actually managed to unlock the "???" scene, in which case it'd be nice if you can upload your savefile (in zip or rar, so it can be posted in this thread) to check.
I have it unlocked, not sure when or how I unlocked it, but when I use it nothing much at all seems to happen.

Save file is attached.

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
for some reason sex with Martha at night isn't triggering for me (just remaining ???), and I've had sex with her during the day, she's had sleeping pills and I have her on passionate state.. any help please?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
for some reason sex with Martha at night isn't triggering for me (just remaining ???), and I've had sex with her during the day, she's had sleeping pills and I have her on passionate state.. any help please?
That scene is bugged. Fixed in the next update.

Reactions: Okami_12

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have it unlocked, not sure when or how I unlocked it, but when I use it nothing much at all seems to happen.

Save file is attached.
So I checked your save. I got surprised you actually unlocked it haha
I guessed that it either was related to the Martha Night Sex scene or that it could have been a remnant of the previous version and I think it's the latter.
The utility of the clock was to wake up late so Martha will enter the MC's room and do the handjob/blowjob scene but that utility was relegated to the bed (the option in the middle) so unless there's a new utility to the clock that has also bugged, then it's merely a remnant an so it has no use (for now, at least) cause I saw no changes.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how do you change name that is how do i delete david and write own name
At midnight, enter the "Mind Palace" (go to the chair below David's bed) and interact with the sheets in the table. There you can change the name.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How to use joiplay for this game or which one I choose joiplay RPG plugin or renpy plugin
I made this tutorial a few days ago, but one thing I forgot to add is that when you launch the game from the shortcut, you'll be prompted with a "Default" or "Null" RTP message. Pick the "Default" one.

Also, in the off-chance you still can't play, check this post to solve the "Default" RTP file not working properly (I didn't need to do it in my phone, but another user had that issue)

Reactions: TEVIN CLARKE

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
I made this tutorial a few days ago, but one thing I forgot to add is that when you launch the game from the shortcut, you'll be prompted with a "Default" or "Null" RTP message. Pick the "Default" one.

Also, in the off-chance you still can't play, check this post to solve the "Default" RTP file not working properly (I didn't need to do it in my phone, but another user had that issue)
this app useful for bones and tales manor?

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018

Means I can play bones and tales on phone

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes