4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
i get this Dialog everytime i go to basment
Doyle: Will we going to get that ring?...
MC: Probably

I already have the ring and went to Martha's room in night but I can't progress and see Dolly as full ghost any help?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i get this Dialog everytime i go to basment
Doyle: Will we going to get that ring?...
MC: Probably

I already have the ring and went to Martha's room in night but I can't progress and see Dolly as full ghost any help?
Try getting more scenes. I actually never talked to Doyle in the basement (kept calling him with the ring) and wasn't aware about his ghost form until later on the 2nd playthrought.

Reactions: Damonalgren

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
That's a big ass screenshot.... Also, Trello is just a work organization tool, not content guide. Always use the changelog for a more accurate scenes description.

EDIT: And no, while working on it I decided to make the whole J&V arch longer... So this one is just Act 2... Act 3 (and maybe final) will come in future updates.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
hey guys can you help me when i try to interact lucile and martha on later evening they always say not now maybe tomorrow
Can you upload your savefile to check it? Put it in a zip or rar file first, otherwise you won't be able to upload it here.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm about to check the file but, by any chance... is Doyle tagging along? I just remembered that most of the stuff won't be able to be done to the girls if Doyle is tagging along (possessing the MC).

If that's not it, then I'm gonna check the file now.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
im not with doyle
Yep, just checked... Although I found nothing weird. For the 3 girls it works fine, only thing I found was that loading the Slot 3 (put me next to Lucile) it showed that message but next night it didn't. By any chance, did you interact with her once that night? The groping stuff can only be triggered once per day (or in this case, night) before they told the MC to stop.

You probably interacted with her once, she told you to stop and you tried again, hence why you couldn't do anything cause I tried both Martha (in that same night) and Vera (next night) and it worked fine, same for Lucile on the next day.

HentaiciNagit

May 3, 2018
Yep, just checked... Although I found nothing weird. For the 3 girls it works fine, only thing I found was that loading the Slot 3 (put me next to Lucile) it showed that message but next night it didn't. By any chance, did you interact with her once that night? The groping stuff can only be triggered once per day (or in this case, night) before they told the MC to stop.

You probably interacted with her once, she told you to stop and you tried again, hence why you couldn't do anything cause I tried both Martha (in that same night) and Vera (next night) and it worked fine, same for Lucile on the next day.
i dont know maybe its for im using cheat version of game

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i dont know maybe its for im using cheat version of game
Ahhh, that explains a bit haha Yeah, modifying savefiles isn't discouraged but there's always risk of breaking something. However, as mentioned, I found no issues the next day so just sleep it off.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
That's a big ass screenshot.... Also, Trello is just a work organization tool, not content guide. Always use the changelog for a more accurate scenes description.

EDIT: And no, while working on it I decided to make the whole J&V arch longer... So this one is just Act 2... Act 3 (and maybe final) will come in future updates.
More scenes with Jules, my master.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
Try getting more scenes. I actually never talked to Doyle in the basement (kept calling him with the ring) and wasn't aware about his ghost form until later on the 2nd playthrought.
I got every scene possible but still i can't active doyle's state event , every time I call him he just gonna come to me

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes