4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I really like it. It's fun and hot.

The one thing that gets me every time I play is Lucille. How is she so innocent and clueless when she's apparently in college and not a virgin?

She doesn't know what a handjob is, much less actual sex, she doesn't even know what a penis is and keeps letting you(the player) touch her with it. And she's in college.

If she was in college and never seen a penis but knew what one was, then yeah, I could buy that. She's just innocent and doesn't have much experience. But she's in college, but doens't know what a penis or even sex is, and is apparently not a virgin since no mention was made about it being her first time.
Is she clueless or is she acting that way as they are way out in the sticks and her brother's ample dick is her only easily available option?

Would he keep eagerly coming back for more if he didn't think he was getting away with something? If it weren't for the "wrongness" of it all?

Just food for thought...

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I can not start the game, get errors related to audio View attachment 565675
Reinstall ACE VX RTP from link on first post found here 1, then reinstall the game. The files missing are usually from the RTP package and are being referenced by the game when it tries to load, also check your anti-virus to see if it is interfering as that has happened to people before.

Cheers!!

Reactions: Cesarbr

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Also let's not forget he locked in the basement, there's two sides to each story. Maybe his side was BS and he's actually a horrible person just using MC. *shrugs shoulder*
He actually hinted about that as well haha when he said his father locked him up cause he didn't want him to ruin his name. And taking into account he mentioned he had a "special" relationship with her mother which explains everything up until then.

D

Deleted member 112830

does anybody know how to unlock the blond girl from the screenshot on the op?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Is she clueless or is she acting that way as they are way out in the sticks and her brother's ample dick is her only easily available option?

Would he keep eagerly coming back for more if he didn't think he was getting away with something? If it weren't for the "wrongness" of it all?

Just food for thought...

Cheers!!
If she's acting then she'll instantly take a nose dive to my least favourite character. I'd much rather she just act like her real self than act completely clueless, I much prefer the thought that she really is clueless and the only reason she doesn't react when it's her first time being either because Bones just didn't bother giving her a unique first reaction to sex as the scene is repeatable or her hymen broke due to exercise or her energetic playing as some people's can, or so I've read, even then though I'd have expected some reaction from the MC so I don't know.
One of my least favourite thoughts though beside her acting is that Boyle did things with them before you arrived and he simply decided it would be easier to use you than to continue what he was doing before. Acted like he needed to read a book on the after life just so he could say he figured out how to posses people but he knew how to before and compared to what he did with you which was only watching your actions he could influence there's, make Vera more sexually frustrated so she'd be more prone to doing things with the animals, make Martha more emotional and maybe he had been possessing Lucille completely and that's why she's afraid of the basement some part of her remembers what Boyle did despite him probably erasing all the memories of what he put her body through. Obviously I hope I'm wrong but Boyle is a subtle manipulator and he acted like he knew the merchant despite his claims that he'd been stuck in his cell.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
does anybody know how to unlock the blond girl from the screenshot on the op?
you need to have everything unlocked from V0.071. Her name is Mia.
Her name is Mia. She will appear after you've unlocked the room below Martha's (use Doyle for that) and have sex with one of the girls at least once.

Also saves from older versions don't work.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
One thing that i have noticed in the scenes of the MC fondling the ladies (Mia in the first floor bathroom, Vera in the library, Lucille in the kitchen and Martha at the antique phone). Sometimes if you go from an action to another, touching the butt to slaping or squeezing the butt putting the panties back (among other combinations with no clear pattern) you get interrupted and the character tells you to stop, even though the MC already has the stat at a level to do the action per se. Is this a bug or some sort of "don't mess too much" feature?

I'm uncertain, among other things because perchance i have seen no comments on these little sequences of butt & boob grabery with all of the cast.

(By the way, great touch form Bones to replace some groping-themed scenes from Vera & Lucille in previous versions with new a template, reworking things in a more versatile framework, more scenes with more ladies with less work to implement them. Good move indeed and the fact there are clearly more options to be implemented in the future makes it all the more promising)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes