4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
What's the last option for Martha in the sleep in options? And how do you unlock it?
sex and we think it's bugged, we know how to unlock it, but it's not unlocking, a few of us has spent a good amount of time replaying options with her and can't unlock it

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
More than 3 hours playing and i can't progress, he always say "go to get the ring?" but the problem is that i have the ring and can't advance or get him in ghost state... Anyone have a save where he just get the ghost mode to avoid this bug? I don't want a full save, just one where i can pass this point.
hey i was getting the same thing, but now its solved. i think you need to progress further to get it right. the ghost get a body when one morning David tries to call the ghost but he doesnt come, so he goes to check on him and then he finds that now he has a body.
try "spending the day with..." all 3 girls for few days till you can see the bottom half of the girls in the diary, because i got that scene after that only.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I don't know if this was right but if you want the ghost have body you had to at least near max relationship with 1 of the girls, I always choose Martha to maximum first and after Mia moving in the storyline just trigger itself

OWGEZ

Mar 16, 2019
i have a issue to trigger the ring fail i have done all posssible scene before of marta state event

Last edited:

althworld

May 12, 2018
i downloaded the cheat mod by lowclassgod, but the rpg maker decrypter is giving me virus problems. after i turned my antivirus protection off i was able to download it, but following the instructions, i couldn't find the BT:TM folder and couldn't continue. is there is a solution?

HaiMaruda

Apr 5, 2018
hey i was getting the same thing, but now its solved. i think you need to progress further to get it right. the ghost get a body when one morning David tries to call the ghost but he doesnt come, so he goes to check on him and then he finds that now he has a body.
try "spending the day with..." all 3 girls for few days till you can see the bottom half of the girls in the diary, because i got that scene after that only.
Hey! Thank you, i will try it, i hope it works, thank you so much for the reply!

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
How tf do you get Doyle's ring to break? I've unlocked all of the scenes -Martha's sex and post-sex required scenes, and his ring still won't break. Unless sleep sex is required to advance (which in reading, seems to be the case) I don't know why I can't get it to break.
It's even been a few in-game days and me trying the ring over and over but it still won't break.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Can someone point me out what are the under the table scenes and how to trigger them? Dropping fork doesn't lead anywhere it seems.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
missing scene with mia, 2nd part in the morning bathroom, click on green circle at the toilet when she is at the sink, she will give you a bj
You beat me to it...Good thing I checked the thread before I posted...That scene was a pleasant surprise.

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
You beat me to it...Good thing I checked the thread before I posted...That scene was a pleasant surprise.
yeah, i was running around doing the 2nd part of the morning thinking, why wont that night sex scene with martha unlock, i think i will skip having sex with her this time, went down stairs and saw that green circle, was like wtf is that scene, clicked on it and got that scene

Reactions: RedZone30

polom

Sep 14, 2017
So many bugs comply :O
I wonder if I should try this version or wait for the next bug hunt upload x)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
yeah, i was running around doing the 2nd part of the morning thinking, why wont that night sex scene with martha unlock, i think i will skip having sex with her this time, went down stairs and saw that green circle, was like wtf is that scene, clicked on it and got that scene
Make me wondering did we miss any new scenes in this version? I would be pissed if there is more than that and we don't know about it

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
To trigger the green circle at the toilet event bj scene with Mia, I had to do the evening bathroom hj scene with Mia, followed by the nighttime bedroom thighjob scene, sleepin ride with Martha ( that may not be essential to trigger the toilet Mia scene, but it's worked twice so far...), sit in the chair until late morning, and then head to the downstairs bathroom to find Mia at mirror with green circle in front of toilet. I had MAX Curiosity Points with Mia ( 35 current version ), so don't know the minimum number of points needed to trigger scene.

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
stuck in a loop with the cops the second time around. banged the cop, woke up the next morning. fine. went to sleep, scene repeats but no option to fuck and move on.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
To trigger the green circle at the toilet event bj scene with Mia, I had to do the evening bathroom hj scene with Mia, followed by the nighttime bedroom thighjob scene, sleepin ride with Martha ( that may not be essential to trigger the toilet Mia scene, but it's worked twice so far...), sit in the chair until late morning, and then head to the downstairs bathroom to find Mia at mirror with green circle in front of toilet. I had MAX Curiosity Points with Mia ( 35 current version ), so don't know the minimum number of points needed to trigger scene.
i'm not sure either on what triggers that scene, i did so much to try to unlock that damn night sex scene with martha, which never unlocked, but no telling what really triggers that mia bj scene, i was also at 35 when i came across it

Reactions: RedZone30

MetiuRix

Jul 4, 2017
Hi i'm having issues with the save sistem. When i try to save in one of the save's slot, the game do not let me do it. Can someone help me ?? I can't find the save folder. Now i'm trying to delete the game and re-download it. Thanks...

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes