4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
You can't unlock Martha's night sex scene but if someone has can you tell me how I followed the guide to the letter and got nothing.
  1. Visit Martha's bed at night for the first time. MC will run out the room when she stirs.
  2. In the morning, go to the front gate outside and talk to the Merchant. Try to buy the sleeping pills, and fail to do so.
  3. Talk to Doyle and he will lead you to the attic. The entrance is the ladder on the second floor blocked by the mirror.
  4. Open up the two chests in the attic. One has a sellable knife, and the other has a ring to summon Doyle at command.
  5. Go back to the Merchant and sell the knife, then buy the pills.
  6. Go to Martha's room and go to her drawers. The middle drawer has her pills which you then swap with the sleeping ones.
  7. Go to her room at night and mess with her body.
  8. Wait til next night, and then the thigh job scene should unlock.
  9. Wait til next night and the sex scene should unlock

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do I trigger the first scene after running into Vera on the stairs in the morning?
Have sex with her in the stables first (in the 2nd half of the morning). You do that by choosing "Confront Her" after you picked the "Stare" option. After that the next time you activate the stairs scene she'll have it. 2nd scene is after her getting the Submissive State.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, but did you went to visit the merchant before Doyle mentioning her?

Cause you need to visit her, get out of the store since you don't have anything to sell, go to Doyle and when he tags along he'll mention it. I believe it happens theday after the first encounter with the merchant. Then you can get to the attic and retrieve the dagger and ring, then you go to sell it.

And btw, having max stats doesn't automatically unlock everything, it just makes it a little bit faster to do so but you still need to progress and repeat some scenes to advance.
yes i know the stats don't unlock everything just wanted to get the grind out early. I did meet her before going to Doyle, i followed the script went to attic got the blade as instructed by Doyle but can't get it to show up for merchant to buy in her window.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
yes i know the stats don't unlock everything just wanted to get the grind out early. I did meet her before going to Doyle, i followed the script went to attic got the blade as instructed by Doyle but can't get it to show up for merchant to buy in her window.
That's super weird, really. Only one other user months ago had that same issue. The only solution was for him to use a savefile I sent him cause I couldn't solve the issue with his.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
That's super weird, really. Only one other user months ago had that same issue. The only solution was for him to use a savefile I sent him cause I couldn't solve the issue with his.
I finally got it to work, went back to an earlier save and went again. this time i was able to sell the dagger. I don't know what to say other than this was probably a random glitch. thanks for trying to help me figure it out

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I encountered a bug. When I talk to the merchant, and then I talk to Doyle, he says to go to the attic. I get the ring and knife. I sell the knife to the merchant. I then try to unlock Doyle's full ghost body for the states. But he keeps on talking about the attic. Is there anyway to fix this? I tried to unlock Doyle's full ghost body before talking to the merchant, but it doesn't unlock.

Can someone help me?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I encountered a bug. When I talk to the merchant, and then I talk to Doyle, he says to go to the attic. I get the ring and knife. I sell the knife to the merchant. I then try to unlock Doyle's full ghost body for the states. But he keeps on talking about the attic. Is there anyway to fix this? I tried to unlock Doyle's full ghost body before talking to the merchant, but it doesn't unlock.

Can someone help me?
I believe you can still play normally and next morning it should be fixed. Also State Events don't automatically unlock after Doyle gets his visible form, you still have to do the rest of the scenes before the State Event opens for 1 of the girls.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
  1. Visit Martha's bed at night for the first time. MC will run out the room when she stirs.
  2. In the morning, go to the front gate outside and talk to the Merchant. Try to buy the sleeping pills, and fail to do so.
  3. Talk to Doyle and he will lead you to the attic. The entrance is the ladder on the second floor blocked by the mirror.
  4. Open up the two chests in the attic. One has a sellable knife, and the other has a ring to summon Doyle at command.
  5. Go back to the Merchant and sell the knife, then buy the pills.
  6. Go to Martha's room and go to her drawers. The middle drawer has her pills which you then swap with the sleeping ones.
  7. Go to her room at night and mess with her body.
  8. Wait til next night, and then the thigh job scene should unlock.
  9. Wait til next night and the sex scene should unlock
this does not work for me, i spent a good amount of time trying this and a few other things last night, going to try a few more things here soon, odd how easy it was to unlock in 12.1 but can't get it to unlock in this version, and thats the last scene to unlock with her as well, did all the rest, along with her state scene

Reactions: codex35

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
are mothers day and easter enabled in this build? I was able to get Christmas and Halloween to work, but so far no luck on the other two. Would love to have seen these scenes animated

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
are mothers day and easter enabled in this build? I was able to get Christmas and Halloween to work, but so far no luck on the other two. Would love to have seen these scenes animated
Yes but I do believe you gotta do all of them in a row, can't skip a day

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So should we not play until another, full bug fix is out?
Honestly the bugs I've encountered have been graphical things that happen once or twice. Besides the important ones like the Sex Scene at night and the clock not working right now cause they seem bugged, not really game-breaking stuff per se.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
You missed Mia in the morning, downstairs bathroom BJ when you go to the toilet. Also, you can grope her in the same space (before doing the BJ)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I am also having the same issue as the other person with the second martha night scene. Going to see if by completing every other scene in the game if that some how fixes it lmao

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes