4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
hey man, theres a scene missing where he fucks the mom at night..no trigger
The trigger will appear if you progress enough with Martha, you also need to do some scenes multiple times. Do the "tit fuck" scene with Martha while she is asleep multiple times and the trigger will likely appear, however you need to have also had sex with her. I can confirm that the scene still works and is not bugged out as I got it on my latest run of the game to update the guide.

What does he mean by close ups?
Very close views of breast and butt of any one of the female cast. These contain variations where you remove their clothes and grope/spank them.

Reactions: Aayren

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
the guide says there is a sexual scene with the merchant, but i didnt follow those steps and exhanged my dagger with sleeping pills and now the merchant is not there at the entrance anymore. did i miss those scene or would i get them later in the game?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Joiplayer has a built in store but I can't find this game there . How do you play this on that app
Nah, you have to download the game and copy the extracted folder to your phone. Once there, open the app, tap the Folder with a + sign and start making a shortcut. Name it and in the next part Choose the .exe file you want the shortcut of.

Once it's done, accept the changes and the shortcut is created. Now you can play it on your phone.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
the guide says there is a sexual scene with the merchant, but i didnt follow those steps and exhanged my dagger with sleeping pills and now the merchant is not there at the entrance anymore. did i miss those scene or would i get them later in the game?
At midnight, go to the studio/library and a sparkle should appear over one of the shelves. Interact with it and next morning visit the Merchant. The scene involves groping her tits and then fucking them, no penetration.

BloodxBunny

Jun 4, 2017
Cant seem to activate the Night Sex with Martha. I have had sex with her mutliple times after the Bath HJ and have done Titjob at night like 5 or 6 times now. Still can only do the Thighjob at night...

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
well all i did was max out my stats for the main character and younger sister, (couldn't trigger all her scenes though) so i started working on the mothers stats. I came to the quest where I had to get the sleeping mask went to ghost to trigger the attic scene, couldn't get it to trigger the first day had to come back the next day for it to work. Soon as I got the dagger tried to sell it but no luck went back the next day and still no luck. the rest is history.
Ok, but did you went to visit the merchant before Doyle mentioning her?

Cause you need to visit her, get out of the store since you don't have anything to sell, go to Doyle and when he tags along he'll mention it. I believe it happens theday after the first encounter with the merchant. Then you can get to the attic and retrieve the dagger and ring, then you go to sell it.

And btw, having max stats doesn't automatically unlock everything, it just makes it a little bit faster to do so but you still need to progress and repeat some scenes to advance.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Oseo Bones There is a bug, when sleeping with Mum, in her bed, in the morning when you supposed to jump out of bed, toon jumps into the bed and gets stuck.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Sorry but using the save file that was update some pages ago I can trigger Velvet and Jules scene pt 2 but I'm stuck after tit grope...

Is it normal?

If I talk to Velvet after the grope scene she is teleported on the tree (to restore I've to enter the barn and then exit) or the dialog is repeated but I'm stuck (the save that I'm using is attached to this post)

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I had no idea how to have night sex with Martha, I tried to do what the guide told and still not unlock. Weird is that in the previous version I unlocked it with that guide but not this time

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Sorry but using the save file that was update some pages ago I can trigger Velvet and Jules scene pt 2 but I'm stuck after tit grope...

Is it normal?

If I talk to Velvet after the grope scene she is teleported on the tree (to restore I've to enter the barn and then exit) or the dialog is repeated but I'm stuck (the save that I'm using is attached to this post)
It's a minor bug. She reappears after 5 seconds or so and then disappears again after 5 seconds. She's stuck in the loop where she hides behind the stables (like when you grope her).

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes