4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So do we have to start all over with this update since old save files don't work? Also is walkthrough up to date?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Here's a save that has many scenes already (missing a few since I've not had the time) and it allows you to start the State Event of the three girls.

1st is Vera, the savefile starts you outside her room.
2nd to get is Martha, she's downstairs at midnight.
3rd is Lucile, she's in the studio/library in the morning (wake up immediately, don't slack)

For a guide on what choices to pick, check it here

And for people wanting the Velvet/Jules event start (Act 2, when they return) here's the savefile as well. Just go to sleep and it will begin.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Glad to have this game back, it drops at the right time since I was planning to start the game again since i've missed a couple of updates, thx :love:

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

teemer

Jun 14, 2018
I personally find the pacing perfect for the quality of the material.

Good art can be ruined in a game if it is rushed. The artwork done in this game is incredible and the gameplay is paced so you do not see it all at once, you actually have to put in some effort to view it.

10/10 god bless you Dr. Bones

Aayren

Apr 28, 2018
I've updated the guide to contain all the new content (at least what I believe to be all the new content)

Martha backwards cowgirl ride, Vera stairs collision, Mia + Dog HJ and Jules & Velvet part 2. There are other scenes that I have not included in the guide such as the groping scenes and scenes that are just improved versions of old scenes from previous versions.

If I've made any mistakes with the guide please notify me and I will correct it as soon as I am able.
hey man, theres a scene missing where he fucks the mom at night..no trigger

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes