4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Alright mate first off that sounded very rude- no reason to blast off at me if that was indeed your intention. Secondly, did you finish the other events from version 0.07? They kinda were there before Mia was implemented. I would assume completing them would "unlock" her content.
I 100% don't think he meant that in a rude way, pretty sure he just wants to see the scene my guy

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
I 100% don't think he meant that in a rude way, pretty sure he just wants to see the scene my guy
That's why I gave him the benefit of doubt lol. Though, if anyone know better than me at that level, please feel free to correct me there. Mia is such a cutie, don't let that man miss her

Finn611i9

Jun 5, 2020
Yo, I need help I don't know how to unlock the bed sex scene with Martha and its driving me crazy. Please help.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so next month or nah
i would say nah, cause there is alot to do, i would say the update its on 45% cause from 5 tasks only 2 hv been completed and he only starting to do the rest now (almost 4 month since last update and only that has been done so dont expect the update this month and neither the next one, if it drops next month i would be surprise but knowing that would hv tons of bugs)

Reactions: gyalis

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
OMG Mr Doctor Bones.
I did have THE dream tonight.
MC and the family are in dinner room.
So, Martha random need to pick something in the pantry and she go and stay in the wall (the wall side by side with kitchen).

And Doyle just tease the MC to go there to "help".

And when he in he had two opions, fuck her in the front or in the back in the wall. But there is more.
When then they are have fun, Martha starts to slap the wall, so the girls in the kicthen start hear the noise. And just scream - MOM YOU NEED SOME HELP! And she scream back. - No sweets, MC is here, he gona help up. So he start to fuck her harder. And or suck her nipples or slap her butt besides she hold the screams of love.

Maaaaaan was awesome.

Reactions: allintine
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes