4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Please help, I can’t activate Night Sex Duo in any way. I tried all the options, nothing helps. I went through Martha’s full storyline and opened all the scenes except this one (0.15.2).
Check the links below the animated banner of my comment.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Either I'm having a retard moment - but every time that I click the "full save file" link under your banner, it just brings me back to the latest page on the thread with no actual file to download....
Works for me, tho. Are you using a mobile browser or are you on PC? Another user couldn't find a linked post on mobile. In any case that you still can't go to it via the link, it's page 524, sort of in the middle of the page.

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
Works for me, tho. Are you using a mobile browser or are you on PC? Another user couldn't find a linked post on mobile. In any case that you still can't go to it via the link, it's page 524, sort of in the middle of the page.
*Let me quickly set my "show x posts per page" thingy back to 10*......

Yeah - for some dumb reason, that post does not show up if you have your page views set to 100 posts per page. I could never find it!

Downloading now. Much appreciated. :)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
*Let me quickly set my "show x posts per page" thingy back to 10*......

Yeah - for some dumb reason, that post does not show up if you have your page views set to 100 posts per page. I could never find it!

Downloading now. Much appreciated. :)
Weird bug there haha I never had issues up to 20 posts per page so maybe that's why it just scrambles around and doesn't show anything haha

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Well, I would first like to thank the developer for his excellent job. If suggestions are allowed, I would like to propose more interaction with lucille upper body during night time and Martha's lower body during the night sex scene as well.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Well, I would first like to thank the developer for his excellent job. If suggestions are allowed, I would like to propose more interaction with lucille upper body during night time and Martha's lower body during the night sex scene as well.
Those are possible. I mean there is a Discord for that. Though I dunno if everyone here would appreciate giving more work to the Doc.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Is anyone active on the discord? I once joined, but there were so many rooms I couldnt really find the answer to what I was looking for. Is doc active on there at all during these long times of confusion after the speculated release date is missed? Or is he just completely radio silent?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is anyone active on the discord? I once joined, but there were so many rooms I couldnt really find the answer to what I was looking for. Is doc active on there at all during these long times of confusion after the speculated release date is missed? Or is he just completely radio silent?
Yep, he's active there but there's no estimated date so far besides "soon-ish".

Reactions: sexyegg

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Only like 5% of both discords actually active, Doc is always online but the Sloth doesnt give any news regarding the update since its a rule (yea stupid rule its the only dev i know that has it, he made it cause people would ask for update progress since he wouldnt give any news not even to his patreons), has for the release date we will still need to wait +2 months cause from the trello we can see he had 5 tasks and he only did 2 in almost 4 months (back in the days he would hv finished those tasks by now).

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone knows how to unlock the detectives events? I already have everything on best paths and maxout, im lost.
You mean the Police and Biker one? You need to have Vera give the horse a handjob to completion in the 2nd half of the morning, then go to sleep. The event should start and as far as I remember, the 2nd part of the event will start the next time you sleep.

Jul 28, 2017
You mean the Police and Biker one? You need to have Vera give the horse a handjob to completion in the 2nd half of the morning, then go to sleep. The event should start and as far as I remember, the 2nd part of the event will start the next time you sleep.
wow,does that means if a have beasty deactivated, it wont unlock? that explains it.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
wow,does that means if a have beasty deactivated, it wont unlock? that explains it.
Yep, you pretty much blocked yourself out of content haha the good thing for non-beasty folks is that the 2nd act contains no beasty, just the 1st act cause there's a horse boobjob.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes