4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Yep, you pretty much blocked yourself out of content haha the good thing for non-beasty folks is that the 2nd act contains no beasty, just the 1st act cause there's a horse boobjob.
I'm not sure dude. I had this thing off and still got the event. Maybe there is another switch for this event.

kapanesis

Dec 7, 2016
Meh at this point just put abandoned tag on this. Dev couldn't care less about his own game it seems just wants to milk his supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: exirock

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm not sure dude. I had this thing off and still got the event. Maybe there is another switch for this event.
Who knows then, but also... How the heck is the stable scene supposed to happen if there's no beasty toggled on? Like, you only get dialogue boxes or something? Cause if you do see the scene despite Beasty being toggled off, it either is an oversight or faulty code that didn't properly put a "lock" to it.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Who knows then, but also... How the heck is the stable scene supposed to happen if there's no beasty toggled on? Like, you only get dialogue boxes or something? Cause if you do see the scene despite Beasty being toggled off, it either is an oversight or faulty code that didn't properly put a "lock" to it.
I for one have no idea and I am not going to question it on my end. With this game I'm at the point where whatever happens happens.

hieucan11o4

Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the sex scene for the duo night trio ? I only got the thigh jobs although i have open all the scenes for martha. The sex scene at the night is the one i can't open

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Works for me, tho. Are you using a mobile browser or are you on PC? Another user couldn't find a linked post on mobile. In any case that you still can't go to it via the link, it's page 524, sort of in the middle of the page.
We have stumbled upon a funny bug there, tested it again and same problem with jumping to top of latest page, changed settings to show 20 posts per page and boom, all the links work now lol, you have much contact with f95 devs to look at this? I'm not fussed it's easily avoided.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
We have stumbled upon a funny bug there, tested it again and same problem with jumping to top of latest page, changed settings to show 20 posts per page and boom, all the links work now lol, you have much contact with f95 devs to look at this? I'm not fussed it's easily avoided.
I only contacted an admin once to help me donate but never interacted with them or anyone else on the team ever again haha but I could submit a ticket to them so they can look it out.

Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Yeah it's not a biggy so they may just leave it anyway. Thanks for pointing out the joiplay app you are a legend lol, only installed it yesterday as been busy but works fine, had to download the default on popup but ran smooth after that, there is now a 4th plug in but I just left that, do you know if it is useful and worth installing aswel?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I notice the walkthrough on first page says updated 2018 sometime, is there a updated one that I should stop being lazy and look for lol? Search bar always has issues so rarely even try anymore.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yeah it's not a biggy so they may just leave it anyway. Thanks for pointing out the joiplay app you are a legend lol, only installed it yesterday as been busy but works fine, had to download the default on popup but ran smooth after that, there is now a 4th plug in but I just left that, do you know if it is useful and worth installing aswel?
4th plugin? I haven't checked the latest update haha but the plugins are only if you're interested in playing games from other engines (like Ren'py games) but if you only want to do it with games like The Manor (RPGMaker) then you're just fine.

Alright, the new plugin seems to fix rendering issues (if any are shown) in games created in RPGMaker MV, but that won't be an issue for The Manor.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I notice the walkthrough on first page says updated 2018 sometime, is there a updated one that I should stop being lazy and look for lol? Search bar always has issues so rarely even try anymore.
And no, the walkthrough ain't gonna update any time soon or rather even unless someone else does it as the original author of it never updated it.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes