4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
sorry dr.bones I looked at the changes but does not present the martha doggo scene in this update. will there be this scene or not?
Will there be the martha sex scene on the phone and the one with vera in the library? I'm curious:devilish:

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
OMG Mr Doctor Bones.
I did have THE dream tonight.
MC and the family are in dinner room.
So, Martha random need to pick something in the pantry and she go and stay in the wall (the wall side by side with kitchen).

And Doyle just tease the MC to go there to "help".

And when he in he had two opions, fuck her in the front or in the back in the wall. But there is more.
When then they are have fun, Martha starts to slap the wall, so the girls in the kicthen start hear the noise. And just scream - MOM YOU NEED SOME HELP! And she scream back. - No sweets, MC is here, he gona help up. So he start to fuck her harder. And or suck her nipples or slap her butt besides she hold the screams of love.

Maaaaaan was awesome.
That would be so cool for this to be ingame. Also, we have officially reached the point that people are writing fanfiction on this game.Maybe an update is needed after all.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I do not have sex option at night
its bugged, but idk why it wasnt bugfixed right away since Doc itself sayed it was the switch that was off nothing more (he would take like 10minutes max to switch it on, fix minor thing and export).

Reactions: GoneHunting
Jul 28, 2017
I dunno if a bug or something but, whenever i tried to aproach the mom on the phone, she gets to stop me after a little, sometimes even at the begining, its weird ´cause i have her max out and best path with her. Its is supposed to be like this? I tought having her as lover will let play with her indefinetly.

Also no matter how i try, the sex scene while sleeping with her simply doesnt unlock (yes, i read the changelog and know its buggy that one), does anyone knows a way around it?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I dunno if a bug or something but, whenever i tried to aproach the mom on the phone, she gets to stop me after a little, sometimes even at the begining, its weird ´cause i have her max out and best path with her. Its is supposed to be like this? I tought having her as lover will let play with her indefinetly.

Also no matter how i try, the sex scene while sleeping with her simply doesnt unlock (yes, i read the changelog and know its buggy that one), does anyone knows a way around it?
For the phone thingy yeah, it isn't "infinite", she gets uncomfortable after a bit. Found that you can play with her boobs like 5-6 times, but if you're in the ass and remove clothes and grope then move to the boobs, she denies you haha

And for the bugged sex scene, check below the animated banner of my comment.

Jul 28, 2017
For the phone thingy yeah, it isn't "infinite", she gets uncomfortable after a bit. Found that you can play with her boobs like 5-6 times, but if you're in the ass and remove clothes and grope then move to the boobs, she denies you haha

And for the bugged sex scene, check below the animated banner of my comment.
Thanks! Fucking finally. Now i just need to unlock the polices scenes to complete it.

Argimond

Oct 16, 2018
Doc, I love this game, I hope you are doing well, I really love Lucile because she looks just like a friend of mine (Only difference is that my friend has curly hair, other than that they are identical, even the lustful expressions).
Be safe during this crisis. I'll try to resume donating.
I really am thankful to you for this game.

Jan 30, 2019
Doc is waiting and taking all of your money and you flame him for delaying stuff. Of course he will delay the project its in his best interest. For the rest of you and me who are not suporters he doesnt even give a shit. So dont expect update to hit this mounth.

sch67327

Jun 11, 2020
Please help, I can’t activate Night Sex Duo in any way. I tried all the options, nothing helps. I went through Martha’s full storyline and opened all the scenes except this one (0.15.2).

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes