4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does the doctor immediately lead me to seem 3 games? And there are no updates too long! I ask can anyone in the know! Is the doctor tired and abandoned the estates?
Doubt it, he just got slow on making the updates. Can't say a date cause no one knows.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
teach how to have your patience
It's easy... Just don't give a fuck and you'll be fine enough hahaha

Also I don't know where he's from but probably the text is all broken cause he most likely isn't a native English speaker and we all know Google Translate ain't the best at doing it in a readable manner, especially when it comes to large sentences. Sometimes I do get a stroke trying to decipher what he means due to said barrier but in the end it can be comprehended. Also for this exact reason some comments can come off as rude but the intention is not always that, it's just a lack of a proper expression.

Reactions: CaTa-SF

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
...maybe I am stupid, cuz I just can't get what you're trying to say.
But if I'm getting it right and you're just another guy asking for update info but in a rude way
GO CHECK THE GODDAMN PREVIOUS PAGES, FOR GOD'S SAKE
IF IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH, GO TO THE FIRST PAGES AND SEE THE TRELLO LINK
IF YOU'RE FEELING BRAVE, GO BUG HIM PERSONALLY ON THE DISCORD (YOU'LL PROBABLY GET BANNED BUT SEE IF I CARE)
BUT NO
IT'S NOT DEAD
HE JUST DOESN'T GAVE ANY DEADLINES FOR THE RELEASE

FFS

TrialRagnarok teach how to have your patience
Chill dude there is no need to get mad like that. The only thing that will happen will be you raising your own blood pressure. Trust me from what I say the people here tend to become stupid for some reason or another(I mean have you been to the "Taffy Tales" thread?? 9 times out of 10 someone is asking about the freaking ruler.)
I would recommend you just enjoy the shit show. Now watch as I am done making the roasting someone within 3 posts going ahead and asking for the release date, whether the game is still alive, about the night ride scene or the android version.

Other than that, at this point, everyone on this thread is obligated to kiss TrialRagnarok 's feet.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Chill dude there is no need to get mad like that. The only thing that will happen will be you raising your own blood pressure. Trust me from what I say the people here tend to become stupid for some reason or another(I mean have you been to the "Taffy Tales" thread?? 9 times out of 10 someone is asking about the freaking ruler.)
I would recommend you just enjoy the shit show. Now watch as I am done making the roasting someone within 3 posts going ahead and asking for the release date, whether the game is still alive, about the night ride scene or the android version.
True, just enjoy the show and don't give a damn hahaha

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Dear machine translation Alex, calm down with the multiple stroke posts in a row, please.

Dear other dude, take pinky off shift key please.

Dear other people, I ain't kissing nobodies feet, feet are gross and people who are into them should get refined quality fetishes like traps or doggo.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020

Other than that, at this point, everyone on this thread is obligated to kiss TrialRagnarok 's feet.
Sorry guys. Had a bad day dealing with stupid and lazy people and lost my shit coming here and seeing more of it.
I guess I just don't come here often enough to get used to this. Next time I'll only silently headbutt my table

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
It's easy... Just don't give a fuck and you'll be fine enough hahaha

Also I don't know where he's from but probably the text is all broken cause he most likely isn't a native English speaker and we all know Google Translate ain't the best at doing it in a readable manner, especially when it comes to large sentences. Sometimes I do get a stroke trying to decipher what he means due to said barrier but in the end it can be comprehended. Also for this exact reason some comments can come off as rude but the intention is not always that, it's just a lack of a proper expression.
Some of it is just that some idioms differ across cultures and some slang doesn't translate. English has stuff that wouldn't make sense in other languages and probably doesnt make sense unless you've had it explained by a native speaker. Phrase like, "Its raining cats and dogs outside" or telling someone to, "Break a leg" to give them encouragement before a performance. I dont know if DrBones speaks Spanish or Portuguese or Russian or some other language but an example or two in spanish would be, "Me estás tomando el pelo" which literally translates, I think, into, "You're taking the hair" but the english figurative equivalent is, "You're pulling my leg" or "El trabajo es pan comido" literally "The job is bread eaten" but the english equivalent would be, "The job is a piece of cake". Some idioms don't really have an equivalent expression in another language.

For a non-native speaker he does a pretty remarkable job of translating his work into english in a way that's mostly understandable. I've seen far worse google translate translations so I doubt he is using that. That or proofreaders have done a good job of catching problems. I don't know what his development cycle is like really.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Some of it is just that some idioms differ across cultures and some slang doesn't translate. English has stuff that wouldn't make sense in other languages and probably doesnt make sense unless you've had it explained by a native speaker. Phrase like, "Its raining cats and dogs outside" or telling someone to, "Break a leg" to give them encouragement before a performance. I dont know if DrBones speaks Spanish or Portuguese or Russian or some other language but an example or two in spanish would be, "Me estás tomando el pelo" which literally translates, I think, into, "You're taking the hair" but the english figurative equivalent is, "You're pulling my leg" or "El trabajo es pan comido" literally "The job is bread eaten" but the english equivalent would be, "The job is a piece of cake". Some idioms don't really have an equivalent expression in another language.

For a non-native speaker he does a pretty remarkable job of translating his work into english in a way that's mostly understandable. I've seen far worse google translate translations so I doubt he is using that. That or proofreaders have done a good job of catching problems. I don't know what his development cycle is like really.
Agreed, although I can't deny sometimes it does get weird due to poor grammar but in the end it's no reason to get mad haha just like a momentary "What?" while you sorta piece it together and yeah, slang doesn't translate correctly between languages so it's probably a case of "lost in translation". Also taking into account the Doc is from South America (can't remember the right area) he does speak Spanish.

My favorite "mexicanism" is "Qué pedo", which translates to "What fart" but in reality is just slang for "What's up". Just a tidbit of info haha

• Haha
Reactions: Valronn
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes