4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Alguien que sea tan amable de pasarme el Save completo ? muchas gracias XD
Checa el enlace debajo del banner animado de mi comentario. Y por favor agrega a tus comentarios una traducción (aunque sea de Google Translate) en inglés, que el foro a fin de cuentas es en inglés y no queremos que pueda haber un malentendido xD Gracias c:

Translation: Check the link below the animated banner in my comment. Also, please add a translation in english (Google Translate works) to your comments, after all, the forum is in english and we don't want misunderstandings to happen xD Thanks c:

IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
Guys i'm stuck. I can’t open the night sex scene with Martha (0.15.2). All other scenes with her are open: (simple / depraved) HJ and TF in the basement, morning HJ, BJ and sex (ride), HJ in the bathroom and sex on the bed after. Yoga (sport / beach / naked). The choice by the fireplace is made in the direction of "playful." And at night I can only TF, rub and TJ (thighjob -between the hips). The option with sex is still "???". How to open it?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Guys i'm stuck. I can’t open the night sex scene with Martha (0.15.2). All other scenes with her are open: (simple / depraved) HJ and TF in the basement, morning HJ, BJ and sex (ride), HJ in the bathroom and sex on the bed after. Yoga (sport / beach / naked). The choice by the fireplace is made in the direction of "playful." And at night I can only TF, rub and TJ (thighjob -between the hips). The option with sex is still "???". How to open it?
The night sex its bugged cause doc forgot to switch on the event, so that is why u cant acess it.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Check the links below the animated banner in my comment.

Reactions: IIe4eHbka
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes