4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The more the wait for an upload: the bigger expectations of content.

or whatever the dev feels to release to the public & backers :p

honestly this game is PogChamp. so the wait is worth

Reactions: crysman2000

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
someone knows how I can put the mother to sleep (I think her name is martha), I just know that there are pills in her closet but I don't know how to use them, does anyone give me a little guide?

and one more question, are there sex scenes in the game ??

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
someone knows how I can put the mother to sleep (I think her name is martha), I just know that there are pills in her closet but I don't know how to use them, does anyone give me a little guide?

and one more question, are there sex scenes in the game ??
Check the " Common Questions & Answers " area in the guide, click here to go to it.

And yes, there are sex scenes.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Yup that's why i like big boobs with nice and not too big ass irl or anime girls.
out of the topic, i realy want some new content with the new chibi heroine, forgot her name.
I dunno about that one. My personal preference is not being too top-heavy just because I can imagine how painful it can be to have freaking airbags 24/7. On the other hand I am not that much into planks, get some sort of fat on that flat.

Basically more into fit than thicc.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
Jan 30, 2019
I dunno about that one. My personal preference is not being too top-heavy just because I can imagine how painful it can be to have freaking airbags 24/7. On the other hand I am not that much into planks, get some sort of fat on that flat.

Basically more into fit than thicc.
Well if she is in pain from the airbags, she can allways depend on me for a massage.. :WeSmart:
Thick thighs save lives

Pronoob08

Jun 6, 2020
View attachment 86495

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-20
Release Date: 2020-02-19
Developer: Dr Bones - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.2
Language: English
Other Games: Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

IMPORTANT INFO : SAVEFILE OLDER THAN VERSION 0.15 ARE NOT COMPATIBLE!!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: - -

Thanks to @Golem98 for maintaining the walkthrough and @SomeDamnedDude for helping new players! - Dr. Bones

View attachment 632944 View attachment 632945 View attachment 632946 View attachment 632947 View attachment 632948 View attachment 632949 View attachment 632950 View attachment 632951 View attachment 632952 View attachment 632953 View attachment 632954 View attachment 632955 View attachment 632957 View attachment 230531 View attachment 230532 View attachment 230533 View attachment 230534
No android???

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
No android???
First off "No, at least not that we know of but the mods made something cool here: https://f95zone.to/threads/bones-tales-the-manor-v0-15-2-dr-bones.8918/page-507#post-3301971".
Next up this question being asked again and again by someone calling themselves pronoob made me spill my coffee. Either you really wanted to make that be the number 08 or the numbers 1-7 were already taken so you weren't left with a choice. Either way please do not answer the question the context is just too much.

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
from the trello, it looks like there is not going to be any new content in the game. just some variations/new art for the old scenes. *sad noises*

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
from the trello, it looks like there is not going to be any new content in the game. just some variations/new art for the old scenes. *sad noises*
True is remaking old stuff and adding some bits, like progression on hide and seek with lucile (from a preview i saw on discord before i was limited by doc, u will hv sex with lucile on hide and seek of course if it happens him implementing that)

Lately Doc has been getting attacked in almost every server i know, Rannero server he is always getting attacked and pinged about the update and he gets mad cause he cant mute on those servers.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Guys for everyone's sanity here, at least please try to look up some of the information. The search function is not optimal but TRY to use it. If you found the solution on the forum, please edit your posts, and ffs a "Thanks" goes a long way. It doesn't take long and you don't look like an irredeemable asshole and dumbass

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes