4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Neat! I won't speculate on where you heard that, Privacy!, but where I'm from instead of "Qué pedo" its "Qué paso".
I'm mexican myself haha it's commonly a "What's up", although it does depend on the emphasis. Can be "Qué pedo?" as in "What the hell?" or "Qué pedo!" like "Qué pasó!" or "Qué pedo?!" as in "Qué chingados?!", like threatening... Fun stuff haha

Dec 26, 2017
It's easy... Just don't give a fuck and you'll be fine enough hahaha

Also I don't know where he's from but probably the text is all broken cause he most likely isn't a native English speaker and we all know Google Translate ain't the best at doing it in a readable manner, especially when it comes to large sentences. Sometimes I do get a stroke trying to decipher what he means due to said barrier but in the end it can be comprehended. Also for this exact reason some comments can come off as rude but the intention is not always that, it's just a lack of a proper expression.
Hes South American, if memory serves he used to make quips about being from UR A GAY. Tickled my dad joke reflex.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hes South American, if memory serves he used to make quips about being from UR A GAY. Tickled my dad joke reflex.
No, I meant xDimax haha because his comments always lack proper grammar and well... proper words? Like you can decipher them if you re-read them enough but most of the time is a puzzle

Suprizer

Mar 23, 2020
on changelog 0.15 it mentions outfit variations after vera event her clothes changed but I couldnt see martha and lucile outfit variations how can I get to see those ?

Sep 19, 2018
on changelog 0.15 it mentions outfit variations after vera event her clothes changed but I couldnt see martha and lucile outfit variations how can I get to see those ?
Only Vera has outfit variations
Lucile and Martha will have in the next update from what i see on his tello page

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Download link of joiplay for android
Again, all you need is in the PDF file. The text has hyperlinks (the text that's blue). The JoiPlay thread opens when you click on the part of "Once you’ve done it, proceed to download the JoiPlay app files. (Click the blue text)." located in the first page of the PDF, just below the first image.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Are you talkin about game ? If so there is quite a good amount of h-content plus the game isn't text heavy
i think he is talking about the thread having too much text and has for the sexystuff i guess he means like sexy pics or little previews of the next update.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes