4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to modify the files of this game? kinda want to teawk it a little to my personal likes.
u cant, the game file is locked to make any changes (so far nobody managed to unlock this crypted game files (this goes for any game that has game file/project locked)), the only thing u can do is extract the files to see the cg's nothing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so pleased to see that we had an actual conversation for once instead of needlessly asking the same incessant questions(shivers). Now since we're having a conversation here, I guess I'll take a bite as well.

For the Pro-Doc side:
Guys, I get love the man and his work but we gotta stay objective here. Excuses lead to acceptance, acceptance leads to spoonfeeding and leniency, leniency leads to becoming sheeple, that mentality leads to more excuses. Like for realsies here, the Doc has not stood by your side once! Maybe you should question yourselves from time to time as well just so not everything turns into an absolute shit-show(or do it is fun to watch).

For the anti-Doc side(is this even a word??):
We get it he is late as fuck, barely communicates and let's not talk about the "D" word here(psst it's Discord). But sure, we all have seen worse devs over here(ahem Darth ****), so this isn't the first time and won't be the last time. Yes you can call him out here and there but if you do it all the time, this just makes you look assho-ol-ish. At the end of the day most of us are leeches but leeches also ended up being used in medicine. Wow that analogy was terrible. I meant we can give good feedback and become patrons. With that in mind just question yourselves a bit as well.

I just wanna make this clear I am not taking sides, I am just sitting in the stands with my popcorn and soda :]. The only people I have beef with are those who for some reason cannot read a few simple instructions.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so pleased to see that we had an actual conversation for once instead of needlessly asking the same incessant questions(shivers). Now since we're having a conversation here, I guess I'll take a bite as well.

For the Pro-Doc side:
Guys, I get love the man and his work but we gotta stay objective here. Excuses lead to acceptance, acceptance leads to spoonfeeding and leniency, leniency leads to becoming sheeple, that mentality leads to more excuses. Like for realsies here, the Doc has not stood by your side once! Maybe you should question yourselves from time to time as well just so not everything turns into an absolute shit-show(or do it is fun to watch).

For the anti-Doc side(is this even a word??):
We get it he is late as fuck, barely communicates and let's not talk about the "D" word here(psst it's Discord). But sure, we all have seen worse devs over here(ahem Darth ****), so this isn't the first time and won't be the last time. Yes you can call him out here and there but if you do it all the time, this just makes you look assho-ol-ish. At the end of the day most of us are leeches but leeches also ended up being used in medicine. Wow that analogy was terrible. I meant we can give good feedback and become patrons. With that in mind just question yourselves a bit as well.

I just wanna make this clear I am not taking sides, I am just sitting in the stands with my popcorn and soda :]. The only people I have beef with are those who for some reason cannot read a few simple instructions.
That was well said. I believe that we need to know all the facts before we start pointing fingers. Like you said Doc. hasn't really given us much info except, a post X # of pages ago saying this is a background / side project, and that he needs to work on the other project to make a living. With that being said I do wish he would put in a bit more time and at least give us some info now and then.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
That was well said. I believe that we need to know all the facts before we start pointing fingers. Like you said Doc. hasn't really given us much info except, a post X # of pages ago saying this is a background / side project, and that he needs to work on the other project to make a living. With that being said I do wish he would put in a bit more time and at least give us some info now and then.
I would say that majority would calm down if he would actually give info and make that damn weekly report that he keeps promising for over a year (on that topic i would calm down but i have other issues with him that are not game related).

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I would say that majority would calm down if he would actually give info and make that damn weekly report that he keeps promising for over a year (on that topic i would calm down but i have other issues with him that are not game related).
You a Dev. / programer / coder or an artist? That's the only thing I can think of when you say you have issues with him... as in he screwed you.

Now where did they but that crowbar emoji ?

Djora17

Dec 21, 2017
idk man, i think over all there is no point of complaining for a game that is tecnically free for all but for those who payed on patreon or any other website seems kinda unfair keep sending money to delayed updates and for those who keep saying that he's milking extra money maybe because they are donors or not they have the right to ask him to be sincere with the dates

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
idk man, i think over all there is no point of complaining for a game that is tecnically free for all but for those who payed on patreon or any other website seems kinda unfair keep sending money to delayed updates and for those who keep saying that he's milking extra money maybe because they are donors or not they have the right to ask him to be sincere with the dates
That is the thing though, judging the situation in the perspective of science: we have to assume that everyone and no one here is a patron at the same time. We can only know once we observe, hence everyone is complaining.

Joshie045

Jul 14, 2020
I know I am late to the party and there are over 500+ pages on here but can anyone give me some advise,

Encountered a few things I can't work out.

Lucile is no longer in bed in the mornings there are just "zzz" there and the only scene I think I have left to do is the wake up one.

I can't seem to do anything with Vera except the bath HJ scene and the animal scenes, when I confront her I just run away at the count of 1, I can't seem to get the sex or BJ scene at all.

I can't seem to get the Martha sleeping sex, I think I've done everything else now including the "talk".

The clock at night also just has "???".

Just got the Mia stuff and it seems to be "Not Implemented" is that the same for everyone?

All "Attributes" at 70.

Last edited:

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
I know I am late to the party and there are over 500+ pages on here but can anyone give me some advise,

Lucile is no longer in bed in the mornings there are just "zzz" there and the only scene I think I have left to do is the wake up one.

I can't seem to do anything with Vera except the bath HJ scene and the animal scenes, when I confront her I just run away at the count of 1, I can't seem to get the sex or BJ scene at all.

I can't seem to get the Martha sleeping sex, I think I've done everything else now including the "talk".

Just got the Mia stuff and it seems to be "Not Implemented" is that the same for everyone?

All "Attributes" at 70.
Ok so a few thingies:
-Did you overwrite your game as in used the same save file for everything or start from scratch?
-Attributes at 70 mean you are at a fork in the road: It is time to put that wee-wee on the table/ remove it depending on how you want the girls to be.
-Compared to the other girls, Mia has the least content so a lot of her stuff is going to be at "NOT IMPLEMENTED".
-For the upteenth time, the clock is a remnant so don't use it.
-Again for the upteenth time, you CANNOT fuck Martha when she is sleeping- buggy I know but TrialRagnarok can point you to a fix

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018

All "Attributes" at 70.
1.- When Lucile isn't present on her bed and only the "ZZZ" bubble appears, that means she's ready to unlock her State Event. She's gonna be in the library/studio downstairs, interact with her and that will start the State, choose certain options to put her in a specific State (refer to the GUIDE in the 1st post of the thread to know which options to pick, at the moment the best choice is picking the 1st options after every question).
2.- For Vera, most likely you're missing a scene (like the HJ in the stairs or the midnight visit to her room). Check the GUIDE (I use caps here cause some people use the walkthrough and it's terribly outdated haha) to know all the scenes of each girl so you can make a "checklist" of the ones you already did.
3.- The Sleeping Sex scene (a.k.a Night Sex Scene) is currently bugged as the Doc forgot to toggle a switch in the code. You can check below the animated banner in my comment for a temporary fix to it.
4.- As mentioned by Coldorax , the clock is useless in this version (might be useless for future versions as well, we don't know) as its use was moved to the bed (the "Stay in Bed" option).
5.- Same as Coldorax already mentioned, she's the newest character so plenty of her scenes aren't in the game yet, the same with a couple other things in the game. If you find a "Not Implemented" text, it's because the scene per se doesn't exist yet but is being contemplated for a future update.

I'm just gonna ask something, tho... Did you maxed the level to 70 in-game or did you use a file editor or a cheat mod to do so? I ask cause modifying values beyond their max cap can cause some issues. For example, Mia's max current level is 35, not 70 as there's more scenes being developed with her. Also this isn't your normal RPGMaker game so you don't really need money besides the amount you get for selling the dagger and getting the pills. And also there's no use getting a copy of every item via file editing haha not saying you did this, but I've seen other people that did and it only bloats the inventory.

Joshie045

Jul 14, 2020
Ok so a few thingies:
-Did you overwrite your game as in used the same save file for everything or start from scratch?
-Attributes at 70 mean you are at a fork in the road: It is time to put that wee-wee on the table/ remove it depending on how you want the girls to be.
-Compared to the other girls, Mia has the least content so a lot of her stuff is going to be at "NOT IMPLEMENTED".
-For the upteenth time, the clock is a remnant so don't use it.
-Again for the upteenth time, you CANNOT fuck Martha when she is sleeping- buggy I know but TrialRagnarok can point you to a fix
- This is my first play through and I just saved over save 1 every time.
- I have worked out what you mean by this now haha.
- Yeah I figured it was because she was new.
- That's fair, I did try to read through the pages but it's hard to find the info among all this.
- Ahh that makes sense as to why I just have "???".

1.- When Lucile isn't present on her bed and only the "ZZZ" bubble appears, that means she's ready to unlock her State Event. She's gonna be in the library/studio downstairs, interact with her and that will start the State, choose certain options to put her in a specific State (refer to the GUIDE in the 1st post of the thread to know which options to pick, at the moment the best choice is picking the 1st options after every question).
2.- For Vera, most likely you're missing a scene (like the HJ in the stairs or the midnight visit to her room). Check the GUIDE (I use caps here cause some people use the walkthrough and it's terribly outdated haha) to know all the scenes of each girl so you can make a "checklist" of the ones you already did.
3.- The Sleeping Sex scene (a.k.a Night Sex Scene) is currently bugged as the Doc forgot to toggle a switch in the code. You can check below the animated banner in my comment for a temporary fix to it.
4.- As mentioned by Coldorax , the clock is useless in this version (might be useless for future versions as well, we don't know) as its use was moved to the bed (the "Stay in Bed" option).
5.- Same as Coldorax already mentioned, she's the newest character so plenty of her scenes aren't in the game yet, the same with a couple other things in the game. If you find a "Not Implemented" text, it's because the scene per se doesn't exist yet but is being contemplated for a future update.

I'm just gonna ask something, tho... Did you maxed the level to 70 in-game or did you use a file editor or a cheat mod to do so? I ask cause modifying values beyond their max cap can cause some issues. For example, Mia's max current level is 35, not 70 as there's more scenes being developed with her. Also this isn't your normal RPGMaker game so you don't really need money besides the amount you get for selling the dagger and getting the pills. And also there's no use getting a copy of every item via file editing haha not saying you did this, but I've seen other people that did and it only bloats the inventory.
1 - Thank you for this, I just found her there and have done that, so that's two done.
2 - I can't work out where I am missing it, so far I've had the Footjob, all the animals and the bath HJ. On the stairs I just get "???" for both options.
3 - Ahh perfect, thank you.
4 - Yeah that makes sense.
5 - Ahh yeah okay, so just wait for an update then.

As for maxing their attributes I did it in game so Martha, Lucile and Vera at 70, Mia at 35. I didn't even know there was a way to cheat for everything, I was just trying to find everything on my own haha.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes