4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
You guys know, I just realized this is supposed to be a game thread and we barely speak about the game itself but rather release dates and whatever. That's unique I guess, huh.

GoneHunting

Dec 12, 2017
You guys know, I just realized this is supposed to be a game thread and we barely speak about the game itself but rather release dates and whatever. That's unique I guess, huh.
Eh its pretty same on the summertime saga thread at least they have a progress bar:D

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Well talking about release dates its already part of the game and more then normal people talking about it since it has a messy release system and we got 0 news which is really bad
Eh its pretty same on the summertime saga thread at least they have a progress bar:D
True its almost the same but with SS we talk when we expect the update to be release, we talk about the content we all know it takes some time to drop a update but atleast they do daily streams and we have a progress bar (there is alway some hate comments cause of the money), now with Doc is way different we make fun of the release dates, we make assumptions of the content and people of course do hate comments but its understanable since we know nothing, on march he did a weekly report and sayed im gonna try do every week (of course wasnt expecting its every week but 2-2 weeks) and we at July and none have been done cause of his lazyness.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I think most of the threads here start talking about the game and end up with ppl bitching about things they don't like, and or when the next update will be. Just chill and wait, It will come out when it does, in the meantime go and do something else.

Reactions: cocomiel1

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I think most of the threads here start talking about the game and end up with ppl bitching about things they don't like, and or when the next update will be. Just chill and wait, It will come out when it does, in the meantime go and do something else.

true. also 99% of people who complain are not patreon, so what is the right to be complaining all day

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
true. also 99% of people who complain are not patreon, so what is the right to be complaining all day
True that we gotta wait etc but Doc doesnt reports nothing and still making (milking) money (still waiting for the weekly report since march).
Well people are allowed to complain whatever they want, they are free to speak whatever the themes without insulting. (patreon or not u are allowed to express urself, but people tend to give that excuse like "u not a patreon u cant complain" which is stupid on a pirate site and beside if wasnt for the pirate site Doc wouldnt have the income he has now).

Djora17

Dec 21, 2017
The game status is like... onhold or abandoned ? :unsure:
I´ve been absent for 2 months, and I understand how long updates may take but also havent seen any of Doc´s messages or posts

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I´ve been absent for 2 months, and I understand how long updates may take but also havent seen any of Doc´s messages or posts
well u havent miss nothing, the game status u can assume its both cause doc has update no one since march (even though he promised weekly report (another lie)),
The update its gonna take more time if we go by the trello he might take 2 more months max (being generous since it already pass 4 months) but we are not sure since he has become a complete trash with communication and super rarely mention anything about the update, that is why there is been a huge mass of critizism by most people even patreon/subscrib about his lies etc.

So yea comeback in a few months by then he might have dropped the update or simply we will be still waiting for it.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
True that we gotta wait etc but Doc doesnt reports nothing and still making (milking) money (still waiting for the weekly report since march).
Well people are allowed to complain whatever they want, they are free to speak whatever the themes without insulting. (patreon or not u are allowed to express urself, but people tend to give that excuse like "u not a patreon u cant complain" which is stupid on a pirate site and beside if wasnt for the pirate site Doc wouldnt have the income he has now).
being patreon in this case is totally related. It is like claiming for the quality of a service that I am not paying for. of course, everyone can express their opinion as much as the want, only that the developer is not going to take your opinion as something valuable when developing his game, precisely because he is making money with other people. as long as he continues to have financial support, the only thing that matters is the opinion of those people who pay. or would you work for free on a project that requires hundreds of hours? we are not talking about a company, but a person who develops the script, art and animation. the guy takes his time? Yes, so what? there are hundreds of games on this page to be complaining for one specifically. even if he abandons the development of the game it wouldnt be for anything he could read on this page

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
TL;DR this is particularly the same scenario as School Of Lust.

funny enough both devs share an accurate name: Bones & Boners.

and the updates of both of these games roll in a super duper odd way :p, in top of that survivor's guilt will defo be frozen wo updates til october cuz comparing the whole progress the manor have its way more promising than releasing anything coming in hot for survivor's guilt ''which have a lot of potential due being in a different timeline and the MC really looks smoking hot''.

anyways august will mayyyyyybe be the month for updates for rollout ;P

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
being patreon in this case is totally related. It is like claiming for the quality of a service that I am not paying for. of course, everyone can express their opinion as much as the want, only that the developer is not going to take your opinion as something valuable when developing his game, precisely because he is making money with other people. as long as he continues to have financial support, the only thing that matters is the opinion of those people who pay. or would you work for free on a project that requires hundreds of hours? we are not talking about a company, but a person who develops the script, art and animation. the guy takes his time? Yes, so what? there are hundreds of games on this page to be complaining for one specifically. even if he abandons the development of the game it wouldnt be for anything he could read on this page
well only true devs care about their games and listen to both sides (People who pay for him to produce or people who support in other ways beside money (2nd one he doesnt give a shit even knowing these people in future could be patreons));
From his own words he is working on the game for free and all the money its just a tip (which is a Bullshit cause we know the money is for him to be full time which more like patreons/subs are paying a salary, if the money goes down alot he will remember us the ones he ignores and comes around whinning like he did before asking for support, cause if there is no money he wont even make any progress on the game cause he is doing it for the money not cause he wants to produce games.)
He does the Art but he doesnt really develop any script they are already done some u can buy others are free (these includes puglins) and the animation is a layer sequence animation, i found it out through the rpg maker community since he would tell anyone (saying its secret animation i have) and even some of more pro's in rpg maker sayed that way is a pain in the ass cause it can cause bugs and he had another way which is easier without puglins;
He can take is time nobody is saying otherwise but he could atleast take 5 fcking minutes of his huge breaks and do a weekly report like a responsible dev, which by the way he sayed in march he would start doing it but since then NOTHING, he isnt even good to his patreons/subscrib poor guys dont even get a small news on the progress which is BS, i understand we all complaining wont change sht cause not even the dev care about nothing but some of us are right when we point stuff out, i made my mind some time ago that wouldnt support this dev in anyway i could (i did fan-art but gave up cause the discord was so dead at the time, dont even try find those fan-art on discord cause i deleted all of them) cause its shamefull to like make small publicity on website or forums saying the game is great etc and the guy a month later starts being irresponsible and lies.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Don't forget Doc has said that this project is a side project. It's because Patron has rules about everything this game is so Doc's working on the other game more, seeing as it's his/her living. I'm sure Doc is working on the game but it's much slower than Doc or us would like. But i can't fault the individual who is trying to make a living, Shelter, food, clothing, and net come first everything else is second. So if the other game needs to be worked on 95% of Doc's time then so be it we are at least getting the other 5%.

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Well fuck, I tried to take the helm in my own hand and was hoping to fix some bugs my self but guess I can't.

Edit: justin4894 try reading a bit more on this

Everyone has a specific taste in food, clothing women etc. This isn't any different.
I think I stumbled upon another bug after Velvet comes back to grab the diamonds and the 2 police women show up.
It seems like I can talk only to the 2 police women and whenever I go to the shack in the upper-right corner of the area, I see Velvet there in the literal corner of the map. Whenever I try to interact with her, she just disappears and I'm stuck, can't progress any further.

Going in and out of the shack makes her visible in that corner again but once I try to interact with her again.. *poof* vanishes like the avatar from the last air bender

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I think I stumbled upon another bug after Velvet comes back to grab the diamonds and the 2 police women show up.
It seems like I can talk only to the 2 police women and whenever I go to the shack in the upper-right corner of the area, I see Velvet there in the literal corner of the map. Whenever I try to interact with her, she just disappears and I'm stuck, can't progress any further.

Going in and out of the shack makes her visible in that corner again but once I try to interact with her again.. *poof* vanishes like the avatar from the last air bender
According to Doc, it's supposed to happen like that haha she's basically hiding and popping constantly. Said he wanted to create a personalized sprite of her just peeking her head out but he pretty much needed to deliver the update's fixes so in the end he didn't do it.

Anyways, just hang around for 3-4 seconds (don't enter the stables) and she'll appear again. Just act quick cause she repeats the "hide" motion constantly.

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
According to Doc, it's supposed to happen like that haha she's basically hiding and popping constantly. Said he wanted to create a personalized sprite of her just peeking her head out but he pretty much needed to deliver the update's fixes so in the end he didn't do it.

Anyways, just hang around for 3-4 seconds (don't enter the stables) and she'll appear again. Just act quick cause she repeats the "hide" motion constantly.
Damn, now I feel like an ass. Aside from being an ass, I now have the decrypted files thanks to @ Aurelius but the format is a hideous .rvdata2. I seem to require the RPG VX ACE editor to remotely try something but I can't get my hands on it (>poor fuck) I had hoped to just be able to dump it inside Visual Studio Code but seems that won't happen as it can't read the encoding.

• Sad
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes